đŸ”„ đŸ”„ 2017 Chevy Bolt $270/mo, or Net $121 after incentives and 1-pay - Nor Cal đŸ”„ đŸ”„

Totally agree. 100%. End of Oct, price was $8000-$9000 WITHOUT any rebates. Now price is $12000-$13000 WITHOUT any rebates. There’s your apples to apples comparison without any rebates

Momentum Chevy, San Jose. But for many ppl, it didn’t work out even in early Nov
send me email, I’ll send out contact info of the dealer I worked with
swiftsmile at Gmail

just got below email

Went this past weekend during NYE --probably a bad time to go because agents were saying there is a last min rush for folks to buy to get the 2017 rebates.

Both Momentum Chevrolet and Capitol Chevrolet quoted ~$12,000+ (even up to ~$14,000+) for an LT: 36mo/one-pay/12K/fast charging/costco/no current lease/base color. MSRP was like $38,000-$39,000, as I recall.

Momentum - Agent named Taryn opened at $14,000+, but went down to just over $12,000. She says the banks clamped down on their $8,000-$9,000 deals recently.

Capitol Chevrolet - Didn’t catch his name, but he said it would run me about $12,000+. Said that everything changed recently because rebates went away and they’ve been selling out regardless.

Safe to say I’ll be waiting

I emailed these guys a half dozen times over the last 7 days or so. No replies, then bogus one-line replies, finally culminating with “I am actually in the store today if you would like to come in this is the last day you can get one of these vehicles. It’s time to come in”

I told them I’m shopping from southern california, ready to buy, could be there in a few days to pick it up, and they just weren’t interested I guess. SMH. Won’t be recommending them.

Now I’m just waiting for chevygirl to get new inventory.

1 Like

Did you see her post from 3 hours ago??

I didn’t see it. Thanks. I emailed her also just 7 days ago and she said she was sold out completely. Maybe she didn’t have any more premiers with the confidence and bose packages.

I had a very similar experience with Dublin Chevrolet. Multiple emails (and even a phone convo) from me being super clear about exactly what I’m looking for, email replies back that don’t make sense, won’t give me any quotes, but continually telling me the car is available if I want it and to reach out.

Why do you people keep emailing the general store emails when you have 2 salespeople on here (@chevysalesgirl in SoCal and @ChevyPhil in NorCal) that seem to be very responsive and give detailed numbers upfront? If anything, shop other stores and if they have better deals, PM these 2 to see if they will match or beat those deals.

2 Likes

All these guys had people lined up in their dealerships who were willing to pay $350-400 per month on Bolt leases. People were signing contracts even before the cars hit the lot. Why would they want to talk to folks like us who were looking for $121 monthly leases
 lol :slight_smile:

I agree, after being given the runaround by multiple dealers and salespeople I know where my business is going. I have 4 dealers within 10 miles of my home but I’ll be driving from San Diego to Buena Park.

1 Like

Sending a quick note in the interest of time (as its the last day for costco rebate) - I just leased a fully loaded (dcfc, info, confidence2) Bolt Premier for 1-pay lease of 13k with Paul from Chevrolet today in case anyone’s interested. I’ll post more details later

1 Like

Give Lori Rios a call or text @ Quality in Escondido. Did a one-pay with her in Nov. but guess pricing has changed.

Thanks for helping out. Just emailed you.

it happens all the time. Some people just submit a general inquiry and it goes to my dealership so it’s not their fault. I try to help out when that happens. but other times people genuinely think they might get a better deal through the regular process, and they think if not then they can still work with me. Or someone lied to them so my upfront pricing seemed high, so they want to check with other sales reps. its never end well for them. They’re shocked when I tell them I can’t help them if someone on my team has them logged as a customer.

Also sometimes it’s my fault, I get a lot of inquires so if someone is asking for something that’s not close to possible I don’t always save them in the computer system right away. I don’t want to have too many people to sort through or no one will get the info they need.

I tell them what’s possible and they missed what ever old deal they saw and they usually move on to see if they can find it elsewhere. Then they call everywhere and find out I was right. Then they come on here and say they can’t find what ever I told them wasn’t possible and everyone else tells them the same thing.

Then they reach back out to me only time find out one of my colleagues they spoke too logged them in the system. So I guess it’s my fault for not logging everyone in sometimes. But most of the time they just didn’t like the truth I told them.

That’s why best buy or target doesn’t show you last months prices lol. But LH is forever.

Phil Gileno
415-596-6262 (text first)
San jose C.A.
PhilGileno@gmail.com

Can’t someone then bring their spouse in to work with you?

Lol true! that’s playing dirty though, I really like my team and they’d never take a customer from me on purpose. I try to help people get a good deal anyway, but everyone here knows managers let me go with a little more discount because I move high volume and bring in customers without dealer advertising costs.

Phil Gileno
415-596-6262 (text first)
San jose C.A.
PhilGileno@gmail.com

Isn’t the residual still supposed to be 61/60/58% for 10/12/15k miles?

Rydell’s quoting me 57% on the 15k lease of a 2017 LT

“Honest” mistake, or shenanigans?

Premiers are 1% less