Chevrolet Bonus Tag Leases

s/he also has a better chance of getting hit by lightning than that deal happening.

2 Likes

no doubt.
but getting that deal is much more possible than getting a car for free
granted both are slim to none

1 Like

Itā€™s not possible now but my 10k LT for $5924 in October one pay is cheaper than $1000 down and $150 a month this guy is looking for.

whatā€™ll be interestingā€¦ prices are obviously up from what they were on the Bolt EV. I am getting my last shipment of 2017s then it goes into 2018. Iā€™d anticipate the 2018 lease will be higher just since itā€™s the newer year model.

the 2018 bolt rate is comparable. residual the same. only 1500 in rebateā€¦ so if the prices are bad now on 2017s, theyā€™ll just go up as the 18s land on lots.

Donā€™t lease a bolt until prices come back down people.
Simple as that.

2 Likes

A market is created by supply and demand. Donā€™t buy until the price drops advice didnā€™t serve me well. I waited for bitcoin to drop from $2000. Last minute I checked it was at $15000. FML. :cry:

1 Like

Thatā€™s free in most parts of NorCal considering you get between 5500-6000 in cash incentives.

5500-6000 ?wow thats greatā€¦
wondering how exactly u came up with that number?

and i must have missed the fact that the poster identified as coming from N Cal.
where exactly did u get that info from?

3500 cvrp
Plus 2000 San Joaquin valley air district,

San Joaquin valley air district pretty much covers the entire Central Valley between Stockton and Bakersfield.

ahhā€¦i see

so now the poster (and everyone else looking for a bolt) lives San Joaquin valley

got it

1 Like

San Joaquin Valley rebate is $3k

Isnā€™t CVRP $2500 or $4500(low income)?

It is $1,500 on Volt ($3,500 LI) and $2,500 on Bolt ($4,500 LI)

it happens. a lot. i want to lease a Lamborghini for $2000 down and $300 a month, but it doesnā€™t work that way. just smile and wave. B for effort. :yum:

1 Like

I think the demand is high only when prices are low.

1 Like

not necessarily. itā€™s still an almost 40k car for 250/month including tax. and no gas. the the #1 reasonā€¦ the carpool sticker. theyā€™re still selling every day.

moving fwā€™d i am not sending screen captures. apparently people are taking and sending these around and coming into my own store and leveraging them against my coworkers WHICH MY MANAGEMENT KNOWS HOW I SELL CARS AND AT WHAT PRICE. bad business. iā€™m still offering the same awesome deals but screen captures will go through me one by one.

2 Likes

Sad how people need to do stuff like that to save a buck or 2.