Chevrolet Bonus Tag Leases

can you PM me? 15k yr

i’m only here til 5pm today. bday weekend so i’m gone tomorrow and sunday.

working on it now…

If I click on the “fine print” on Chevy’s website, it says “Not available w/Special finance or lease offers.” I selected the Malibu as an example.

Likewise, Autobytel lists $2,000 “flex cash” on a Malibu lease, and $4,000 on purchase. What is flex cash?

cash allowance rebates may vary.

the 5k discount on the bolt is coming to 3650 down/ 174 a month incl tax right now. same structure as before. $1000 less rebate. i’m going to sit back since i’m gone all weekend anyway and have a bunch of LTs premiers coming in and my bosses are making me hold out since we keep selling out.

so how does this work with Costco? Costco is GSU pricing, and Chevy is offering GMS? Can you still get the Costco gift card w/GMS Pricing?

doesn’t matter what GM you buy, you get a Costco card.

right, but do you still get GMS price w/Costco gift card?

any Costco deal has to be at supplier pricing minimum.

God damn, you need a manual for all of GM’s rebates. Thanks!

welcome to my life. :joy::joy::joy:

3 Likes

“Sandbagging”!? Unacceptable! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

LOL. at the beginning of every month, my management has to decide how low i can go. everyone is sold out of Bolts, so there’s no initiative to take massive digs on them right now. supply and demand and the such. but, i’ll see how it changes monday and moving into the month as all my inventory comes in.

Did Volt incentives drop a similar amount?

2018 Volt incentives went up, but the rate and residual stayed the same.

What about 2017 Volts? Has to be better incentives than 18’s, right?

yes but that isn’t the issue. the structure is the same and there’s only 1000 different in rebate. the rate is higher and the residual is lower. dealer discount is where you’re going to win on either 17 or 18.

Hope you had a great birthday weekend. Any updates on the Bolt pricing?

just put it up. i only have one gray 38245 in stock.