Looking for Chevy Cruze Lease Deal Cali

Looking for a 17’ Cruze RS Premier lease deal here in Cali. Willing to do a 24-36 month lease or a one time pay as well. Thanks.

Anyone willing to deal? Ready to lease.

For SoCal… @chevysalesgirl is your gal. She has her own thread - Chevrolet Bonus Tag Leases

For NoCal/Bay Area… @ChevyPhil and he too has his own thread - Hi, I'm ChevyPhil. If you have Any Chevy Or GM questions post them here or Tag me and i'll help out

2 Likes

Check out Jimmiejohnson chevy in San Diego. It’s not exactly the model you want, but the price is crazy good. They are advertising a 2017 Cruze LS for $748 down and no monthly payment for 24 months. Which equates to $31 a month. I’ve seen similar deals from them every so often. I think they may be from their service loaners. Check it out https://www.jimmiejohnsonchevrolet.com/Specials?make=Chevrolet&vehicleCategory=new&model=Cruze

Anyone grab one of these deals from Jimmy Johns? Looking to see if I can replicate. Whats are the lease incentives for December?

would like to know the incentives as well…

is their offer amount on that page the amount u pay over the course of the lease?

I believe it was an upfront payment. I looked for again and could not find the deal. My guess is that they are all gone at that price.