Chevrolet Bonus Tag Leases

Awesome. Would you be able to let me know what the single pay lease would be on both the LT and Premier 36/10k when you have some time?

i donā€™t offer onepay, sorry.

Hi @chevysalesgirl

Iā€™m new to leasehackr and Iā€™m looking for 2017 Tahoe LT in South Florida.

I received the following offer from a local dealership via email and I think I can do much betterā€¦ what do you think? I hope to be in the $400-$450 price range for 36k miles, 3 years, and $0 down. Is it realistic?

Thanks in advance!!!

Vehicle: 	2017  CHEVY TRKS  TAHOE 2WD  CC15706 4dr Wgn LT 	 
Stock #: 	HR346787	 
VIN: 	1GNSCBKC5HR346787	 
Miles: 	6	 

PURCHASE OPTION
Vehicle Price: $58,430.00
AutoNation Savings: - $8,553.26
Customer Rebate: - $3,000.00
AutoNation Price: $46,876.74

Sales Tax (estimate):	+	$3,056.43	 
Tire/Battery/MVWEA:	+	$8.50	 
Dealer Service Fee:	+	$75.00	 
Tag/Registration Fees (estimate):	+	$399.00	 
Balance Due (estimate):		$50,415.67	 

No Trade-In
LEASE OPTIONS
Cash Due 36 months
Rebates: $2,250
12,000 Miles
$0 $619
$1,000 $586
$2,000 $555

no. you have to be in LS trim to get to 450-500 neighborhood.

please donā€™t call the store. thanks.

after running all the leases. this is pretttty good compared to the last 6 months.

Costco goes through January 2, 2018. :boom::rofl:

Whats a fair deal on a 2018 GMC Terrain Denali? 12/36.

@chevysalesgirl Do you have any idea when the shipment of black bolt premiers will be arriving? I see that you have a bunch of them listed as in transit on your website.

i checked some of the arrival dates, anywhere from the 13-20th. but we still have last month laggers coming in a few at a time.

1 Like

just got one gray LT in. This is where iā€™m at. includes current lease, costco, and OC tax 7.75%
top line 10k, second 12k, third 15k.

bolt december

and itā€™s gone. ā€¦

WT Heckā€¦are people just camping out outside chevy dealerships?

3 Likes

So 6-7k discount is possible off msrp?

basically. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

if anything dealers pulled back because no one has the cars. iā€™ve talked to several people that got super high quotes now that theyre sold out everywhere.

i have 43 bolt EVā€™s coming in. premier and LT. most are expected to hit the 13-20th.

Sounds like youā€™re gonna be busy! Perfect storm of normal year end EV rush-to-claim-credit, threat of GOP killing the EV credit making people more trigger happy. Itā€™s gonna be a literal Bolt-rush. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

What is the current RV and MF for 2017 Volts - LT and Premier?
36 months
15,000 miles

after signing a 0 sign and drive deal, how long until you receive the first bill in the mail from GM Financial?

Just got mine Tuesday for a car leased on 11/23.

1 Like

As I recall, for my GM Financial lease last March, I received a welcome letter after a couple weeks. The welcome letter has the address that you could send a lease payment. The formal bill then arrived about another 1 or 2 weeks or so after the welcome letter (3-4 weeks total). Keep in mind that the first months lease payment has already been paid. Donā€™t worry theyā€™ll contact you so that you can then pay them.