Chevrolet Bonus Tag Leases

Thanks everyone! Bolt EV rebates got worse :disappointed_relieved: will update everything later on. 2018 Volt got better.

Any more 2017 bolts expected, or are the 18ā€™s coming in now?

A Very Happy Belated Birthday to you Tricia. You are awesome :slight_smile:
While Iā€™ve not worked with you directly on a chevy dealā€¦but I have to say that you are awesome in responding to folks on their inquiries. Reallyā€¦Thanks for thatā€¦

1 Like

no problemo and thank you!

i know we ordered 2018 Bolts but everything incoming is still 2017. i think the only 2018 change is a sunroof option.

I wonder how many other people are anxiously waiting/watching you update your spreadsheetā€¦ Haha!

Good job BTW on all that you do here.

1 Like

hahahh i know. i see all those watching. iā€™m thinking what to do first and where to price out.

1 Like

LIVE UPDATES: 2017 Bolt incentives down from $4850 to $3770! :persevere:

2 Likes

What happened to the residuals. Still the same?

OH MY GOD. cheap leases. :star_struck::star_struck::star_struck: butā€¦ i got to see how far my negative line is this month.

rate and residual is the same.

Dealers dont have much stock so it doesnā€™t make a difference

Chevy website (http://www.chevrolet.com/current-deals) says now employee discounts are available to all and shows a disc.of $3116 for Bolt. Is this something new for December or has it been there for sometime?

MSRP for a Bolt is 38245
Employee pricing is $35,479

Most lease deals are 4-5k off MSRPā€¦

this is mainly a good thing for the people outside of CA that can never get an MSRP discount when working their deals.

Appreciate your quick replies! Waiting to hear current Bolt lease numbers :slight_smile:

when are expecting more bolt deliveries?

just got 3 bolts in. have to check on pricing.

I thought employee pricing wasnā€™t available w/lease?

what do you mean?? ā€¦

Whatā€™s the best deal on a 18ā€™ Volt lease right now!? Thanks!