Chevrolet Blazer EV... Reservation & Ordering Discussion

They’re lying to you.

No dealer needs help from a customer to “find codes”.

I could see this being a case of someone who doesn’t have a Bolt trying to stack more than they are entitled to.

The $4,500 in incentives on ours were as follows.

Note that this was with June’s programs. I haven’t checked July’s because we already have the car.

• $1,000 Costco
  • $1,000 GM Supplier
  • $1,000 Conquest (any lease in the household – perhaps this was any non-GM lease, I don’t recall)
  • $1,500 Competitive EV Conquest (I have a leased Audi EV, which is on a specific list of qualifying vehicles. The list has been posted in various threads, probably including this one at least once).

The last two may be called something different, but it took the dealer zero seconds to understand what I meant when we discussed them. :slight_smile: Good luck.

1 Like

I can’t remember, for Costco how far back if it expired and you reup does it count? Helping someone to get a blazer ev and they used to be a member but it expired

Mine was expired 6 months but it worked instantly once renewed. It’s worth a try, you can cancel and get a refund if it dosent.

1 Like

Know anything about a credit card $500 incentive?

Sorry, I don’t.

You get a 500 rebate if you sign up for a GM Rewards credit card at the dealership.

2 Likes

This is more of a GM Rewards question than anything, but here goes anyway.

We got ~10,000 GM Rewards points for doing the Blazer EV lease, which apparently can be applied to our GM Financial account.

Since we did a one-pay, we obviously can’t apply them to future lease payments.

Will the disposition fee at the end post to the GMF account, and can we use these points at that time to reduce the disposition fee by 1 cent per point?

While we aren’t unhappy with the vehicle, I don’t necessarily see us getting another GM car, as like our cats this Blazer EV sort of chose us.

1 Like

Newb question here… I see 1RS and 2RS models being mentioned on the Blazer EV. What’s the difference? I want to look into an AWD RS model since I want the HUD… but otherwise even the LT AWD version would be fine for me. Seems easier to figure out the differences in the Equinox EV than the Blazer EV for me, even thought he Blazer has fewer models, LOL.

This is what Copilot says.

Copilot

The Chevrolet Blazer EV 2RS and 3RS models differ primarily in their performance and features:

• Performance:
    • The Blazer EV 2RS features a dual-motor setup, producing a combined 288 horsepower and 333 lb-ft of torque.
    • In contrast, the Blazer EV 3RS boasts a more powerful single motor, delivering 340 horsepower and 325 lb-ft of torque.
  • Features:
    • The 3RS trim includes additional amenities, such as premium Bose audio, adaptive cruise control, and a panoramic sunroof.
    • Both variants share essential features like advanced safety systems, infotainment options, and connectivity.
      Consider your preferences for power and features when choosing between the two! :red_car::zap:

The Edmunds.com review of every vehicle conveniently lists what each trim adds/changes to the one before.

What’s confusing me is that the Chevy website only shows RS and LT trims (FWD and AWD). The 1LT/2LT/3LT and 1RS/2RS/3RS trims are for the Equinox EV.

And when I ask Copilot I get this…

The 2024 Chevy Blazer EV offers three distinct trim levels: 1LT, RS, and SS. Let’s break down the differences:
1LT and 2LT:
Exterior Styling: Both the 1LT and 2LT have a geometric grille section, slim upper lighting elements, and T-shaped taillights. They come with 19-inch wheels and a monochromatic color scheme.
Features: LED lighting is standard, and they offer a range of up to 320 miles on a single charge1.
RS:
Sportier Appearance: The RS trim features a large black grille, additional black accents, and standard 21-inch wheels. It also has a full center light bar across the front and illuminated Bow Tie with welcome/goodbye lighting animation.
Performance: Similar to the 1LT and 2LT, it offers up to 320 miles of range1.
SS:
Unique Grille Treatment: The SS stands out with a distinctive grille design incorporating geometric kinks, angles, and horizontal bars.
Two-Tone Color Scheme: It comes with a black roof and A-pillars, along with standard 22-inch wheels.
Range: Like the other trims, it covers up to 320 miles on a full charge1.
Choose based on your preferences for styling, performance, and features! :red_car::electric_plug:

Thanks! Looks like the 2 trims currently available are the 2LT and RS. Copilot was hallucinating for @trism it seems… maybe the 2RS that brokers here refer to includes the RS Convenience and Driver Confidence Package?

1 Like

Will I be able to apply for the card in the dealership get approved in an hour and put the down payment on a digital card? Or should I try to apply before I go in? I read the dealer needs to send a link?

I’m pretty sure it needs to be done in house. Shouldn’t take long.

1 Like

I can send you a link now! :smiley:

FYI- there is no rebate popping in the incentive configuration stack that I see-

The 2RS is the RWD version with extended range- for 2024 it’s the only way to get an RS with Roof/Bose

1 Like

What do you mean? The $500 discount is not applicable?

Not that I’m seeing -

The GM rep specifically said in our regional meeting that it WOULD be live in July- but I’m still not seeing it.