Chevrolet Blazer EV... Reservation & Ordering Discussion

Thank you! So I guess RS1 AWD for me.

Does anyone know what kind of proof they ask for on the current lease incentive? I had a lease that was set to end this fall… but I bought the lease out a while ago. Would that still work, since the original lease paperwork shows that the lease end date is later this year? Or am I SOL on that? Thanks!

1 Like

For GM- it would work

1 Like

Doing any “ship lists” this month to bulk ship and potentially save some money?

1 Like

Did you get the pricing in Colorado?

When I did this for a Lyriq, the Cadillac dealer generated a unique link (kind of like a referral link) that was emailed to me. I applied using the link, got a code, and they printed out a form listing the code that is generated after your credit card application is approved to claim the rebate from GM.

We then used the virtual card # in the Goldman Sachs portal as partial payment. Easy peasy. Great way to pick up $500.

1 Like

Thanks so much! That’s exactly what I was looking for

Looking for a Chevy Blazer EV lease in PA. Called a few places and they were not even close to the deals that I am seeing on here. Thanks.

The deals you see here aren’t a result of people calling and asking for quotes. Put a target deal together and make offers.

2 Likes

What exactly did you send the dealer? Looking for some advice. Thanks.

Use the deals you see here to figure out target discount, use calculator, incentives, MF, residual to figure out numbers and then send them your ask (with breakdown of numbers).

1 Like

are you still looking if you call Future Chevy and ask for WILL hes done most the ev deals there

Thank you for sharing all this info for the benefit of the leasehackr community.
I wonder if you know how exactly how this $3250 works…is it zip code specific for the dealer or potential buyer? I live in the West Palm area, do I need to find a dealer in the city of West Palm or is there a certain radius?
Thank you!

Incentives have changed since that post was made. I don’t believe there is any region specific CCR at the moment. As always, becoming a supporter of LeaseHackr is the best way to access the RateFindr page and stay up to date on current manufacturer incentives. In general, they change every month so information from May will probably not be useful in August/September.

1 Like