Year, Make, Model, and Trim: 2024 Blazer EV LT eAWD
MSRP: $50,195
Selling Price: $46519
One-pay: $4333
Months: 24
Annual Mileage: 10k
MF: .000125
Residual: 82%
Rebates: $5000 ($1000 Costco, $1000 GM supplier, $500 GM credit card signup, $2500 since I bought a Bolt EUV last year)
Region: SF Bay area

Tax rate: 9.13%

Thanks to @ElectricEliminator for flagging the $500 credit card rebate here.

PM me to put you in contact with the dealer.

8 Likes

What was your dealer discount?

…

Sent a DM for dealer info.

Thanks.

is there a conquest discount? if so how much?

I do think there’s a conquest discount but I didn’t find out what it was.
I’d imagine it’s the same as on this thread.

@manqixu 1010 - good deal to target based on…

Thank you @bb86
Sent a DM for dealer contact. Thanks! @druid

Prob best to find your own dealer.

I contacted this dealer and now best they can do is $6000 single pay… no thanks.

They get flooded with emails from all of us so raise their prices.

Prob best to work on your own quietly and not spread info on here

1 Like

Sorry you aren’t able to make this work @Gmoney0205.
Depending on how much of a dealer discount you can get and the rebates you may qualify for you may not get the one pay I listed.

Rebates not an issue , dealers are t discounting as much once they see all of us asking about the deal… makes sense, demand outweighs supply and dealers get greedy

This is why we encourage users to use the datapoints and find the next dealer willing to play ball. Just because they blow out one unit doesnt mean they want to do 20 more, unless of course they specifically tell OP they will.

Makes sense… I just figure when people ask for us to message about dealer info maybe dealer told them they can make same deal… not blaming OP here, but you are right… best to take this data and find your own dealer

2 Likes

Hi all,

Can someone share the lease contract? I am getting a run around from the dealers and they keep asking for an actual contract so they can match it

Found one with MSRP of 52k has the sunroof which really didn’t care for … $5100 was best they can do not worth my time to try and keep looking for the $4300-4600 deal… prob will close on it tomorrow .

2 Likes

PM users for this info