CARQ Brokering, [NY, NJ, PA, CT, VA, MD, DE + Nationwide Shipping (all but MA)]

, , , ,
1 Like

What a fantastic experience, start to finish!
Quentin is a professional no games, don’t bother looking anywhere else the deal is here!

A++++

1 Like

First time using a broker and I am so glad that I did. First of all, I was torn between leasing Volvo XC40 and a different car (lower MSRP), and his deal really helped me decide to go for XC40. I went to test drive the vehicle at a local dealership and what they quoted me was much much higher than his numbers.

Quentin answered all the questions and gave me the info to set up the insurance in advance. Few emails and the deal was set. I couldn’t believe how easy it was. The pick up day was easy and far less time consuming than when I had to lease a car by myself. Aside from adding wear and tear package, no surprises at the dealership as far as the numbers. Extremely happy with his services and highly recommend!

2 Likes

Count me as another one who had an awesome experience working with Quentin. I was able to snag a 2021 SQ5, a car I thought was out of my budget until I saw the discount Quentin was able to get me - literally hundreds less per month than dealer quotes. He was also able to tweak the deal to my specs while also maintaining the value.

Can’t recommend enough, have already told my friends and family to give Quentin a shout before getting their next car!

2 Likes

Long overdue but I couldn’t let another week go by without sharing my experience with Quentin…

So prior to speaking with Quentin, I spoke to a few other brokers I heard about through friends. After combing through Lease Hackr, I finally stumbled upon Quentin’s spreadsheet and threads. After looking at the discount on the BMW X3 M40i that I had my eyes set on (which was the deepest discount I came across hands down), I decided to reach out.

Many brokers don’t even bother responding to your questions without a deposit. Quentin replied quickly to my first email which gave me a sense of comfort and trust. This was my first time working with a broker so my nerves were on edge right from the start. Quentin helped put my concerns at ease and answered every single question (THERE WERE LOTS OF THEM!). After submitting my deposit, Quentin quickly got everything situated and my build was sent to BMW.

Within a few weeks, my car was ready to be picked up and Quentin was quick to follow up with me to schedule a day for pickup. Upon arrival at the dealership, I was greeted warmly and everyone knew Quentin by name. Again, further putting my nerves at ease. I was in and out of the dealership within 15 minutes. Quentin even helped arrange for me to drop off my Audi at the nearby dealership.

On my drive home, I called my wife and told her we’re never ever going through the dealership again. Quentin is our guy and we’ll continue to do business with him.

Thank you Quentin! It was an absolute pleasure working with you. I’m enjoying the hell out of my new 2021 BMW X3 M40i. Been ripping that sucker up and down the parkway!

Happy New Year and best of luck with your business! Talk to you in 3!

-VJ

2 Likes

I contacted Quentin in October about leasing a 3 series M Sport once my current lease was up. I told him my budget and what features I was looking for. He let me know that he could make it happen and that he could put a custom order in for me. I sent over my build and he gave me a quote. I paid his retainer fee and he immediately sent me the credit app so we could begin the order. The next day my order was in. The dealer he put me in contact with was a pleasure to work with. The numbers were actually $2 cheaper than originally quoted and the paperwork was already done before arriving. Once at the dealership, I was greeted by a welcome sign and the finance manager who I had been in communication with. It was a nice smooth and quick process in and out the dealership in 30 minutes. I would highly recommend Quentin and will be reaching out to him again once this lease is up. Once again, thanks for everything!

2 Likes

I will be off tomorrow!!

Doing an LR experience in VT all day, will report how it is!!

Thank you!!

I sent you a note asking for a quote and never received a response. I did the same 3 years ago and at that time you responded once and that was it. Now, I tried again, not even a response. I ended up getting a great deal form a nearby Mazda dealer!

**Thanks to Quentin for my First BMW. Dealers around my area were quoting me more for 3 series than Quentin hook me up for this 5 series.
The Dealership was also very nice, Staff at dealership was AWESOME.
overall 10 out of 10.
I love this car.

6 Likes

Huge thanks to Quentin on our first BMW. I can’t recommend him highly enough. It was such an easy process from beginning to end. We did a custom order and everything was taken care of for us. Everyone from the dealership side was great to work with as well and the process was simple with them. Thanks Q!

3 Likes

I worked with Quentin on getting a Volvo XC60. He found me the best price I’ve seen for that model only about an hour away. I sent the $100 deposit and was ready to advance. Unfortunately, through no fault of Quentin’s, the dealership couldn’t deliver the car on time. Quentin was very courteous and returned the deposit to me. When the same color Volvo with similar package is available again, I look forward to closing the deal with Quentin. This isn’t a typical success story but I was impressed with Quentin’s integrity.

1 Like

What a pleasure to work with Quentin! He answered all of my questions and got a better deal than anyone else. The staff at the dealer was also fantastic. This isn’t my first Bmw but it is the first going through a broker and it will NOT be my last time going through one. I will continue to work with Q in the future. The days of trying to get a good deal at a dealer are over! He has made it super simple. I will recommend him to anyone looking for a new car. Thanks again Quentin!

2 Likes

By far the easiest car buying experience, Quentin is great to work with and tries to accomodate every request. My first time using a broker and I am very pleased. You won’t be disappointed! Took about one week from the time he found my A5 SB to signing the paperwork and taking it home. Got me a great deal as well! Can’t recommend enough!

2 Likes

Quentin is the absolute best, from the deal he got me, to the communication he made the whole process super easy and straight forward! No way anyone could beat the deal he got for me! And I absolutely love the car! I’m sure I annoyed him so much with all my questions and am so grateful he put up with me! Will definitely be contacting him for all my future leases!

4 Likes

Quentin made the process super super easy for me. I asked a ton of questions, he always got back to me, happened to have the perfect color combo (literally what I’d have chosen if I built one). Was my first time leasing a car or using a broker. Loving my BMW 330xi, local dealers were quoting me at a higher price for a base 2 series before I came to Quentin. Car was delivered to my door from the dealership with no issues. Thanks again, will definitely be coming back and recommending to everyone I can. Love my new car!

1 Like

I want to thank Quentin for his services in obtaining a lease on a BMW X3 30i. I’ve never had an opportunity to custom order a car ever! It was awesome. I ordered, did finance, emailed with dealership, and door to door delivery. Never stepped foot in the dealership. It was so smooth and easy, at certain points I felt like this is too good to be true. Quentin was recommended to me by a colleague who also used his services. He is a high volume broker and just speaking with the finance manager from the dealership, I got a nice idea how they love working with Quentin. No hard sales, no pressure. Yes, I was presented with the opportunity to buy some protection packages. Even those were generously discounted. Car was delivered to my door this morning at 830! Signed all the papers. Done. Highly recommend this broker.

1 Like

Working with Quentin was an absolute pleasure. I have never purchased a vehicle through a broker before - I will never go back, and will definitely use Quentin again.

After reading numerous reviews on this forum, I reached out to him about ordering a 2021 X5 M50i. He was quick to respond, his pricing was great, and he was extremely transparent about the process. After finalizing the deal, confirming all the details, and submitting a retainer, he put in the order the next day. We had a few hiccups due to supply chain issues that BMW is currently struggling with which changed my order (note: this is a production issue, and has nothing to do with Quentin or his dealer). When these arose, he was quick to call me, talk through options, and help update my order so I got the vehicle I wanted. He also kept me updated through the whole process.

When the vehicle arrived, he even helped arrange for delivery. The dealership he works with is terrific. They were responsive and informative in finalizing the financing. They offered great rates on some of the package options but with absolutely zero pressure. It was a very refreshing change from some previous experiences at other dealers.

Love the car, and the experience can’t be beat. I couldn’t recommend Quentin more highly.

2 Likes

Q was great - quick to reply, informative and honest dealing. The transaction was smooth and I was at the dealership maybe 30 mins tops. Will reach out to Q again for my next vehicle.

1 Like

First I would like to thank Q for his professionalism and patience.

I contacted Q back in February when I was a little skeptical but he promptly answered all my questions. A month later in March I decided to go for it and place an order for my first BMW. Once again he promptly responded back after answering more questions. I know he’s a busy man being pulled in countless directions but I appreciate and respect his time.

Fast forward into May the car arrives at the dealership and I am completely excited and happy with my new 2021 X3 M40i. I have financed and leased many cars but this was by far the smoothest transaction of them all. The numbers were spot on, the paper work was literally just waiting for my signature. I was in and out of the finance office in 20 minutes!!!

Q’s discounts are exclusive and second to none.

If your reading this review with doubts put them to rest and take the plunge. You won’t regret it.

4 Likes