CARQ Brokering, [NY, NJ, PA, CT, VA, MD, DE + Nationwide Shipping (all but MA)]

, , , ,

A little late on this as life has been extremely hectic, but huge thanks to @nyclife in helping me get into my second Volvo after a dump truck made an illegal u-turn right in front of me, causing me to total my 2020 s60. I was bummed because I really loved the car, but Quentin let me know the 2021 Momentums were offering a ton of new standard features and secured me an awesome deal on one right away. To top it off, Volvo delivered the vehicle to me and things couldn’t have went smoother. I referred a close friend of mine to Quentin who got him into a 21 XC40 and they’re obsessed with it and were super appreciative for the referral. Sometimes you need to be patient as he gets hit up a lot, but he always comes through in the end. Thanks Quentin! Can’t wait for the next one. (Without having to be in an accident, of course)

2 Likes

Quentin made this too easy. I’ve been emailing and calling dealers for the last couple weeks trying to get the best deal, which ended up being a waste of time. I got in contact with Quentin on Friday, we were able to work out an insane deal on a ‘21 s60 T6 momentum, and I picked it up on Monday at the dealership. I only had to spend about 30 minutes at the dealer because everything was ready to go. I will
100% come back to Quentin for my next lease and will refer anyone to him who is in the market for a lease.

Thanks again

2 Likes

Let me join the others: Quentin helped me get a great deal on a 2021 X3 M40i build. The final offers from dealers in my area were nowhere near the deal that Quentin had.

I ended up opting for a BMW Performance Center Delivery instead of shipping. But the week of my delivery cane and hurricane force gusts were expected – I was honestly concerned that I would be stranded in Spartanburg after driving a one-way rental all day. However BMW staff thought it was odd that I would even ask if they would close.

“Pandemic… hurricane… whatever.”

• BMW Delivery Center

The delivery itself was doubly unique experience, and it was surprisingly awesome driving on BMW’s test track with 70 MPH gusts with slap happy instructors.

Overall, the process was simple and laid back, there was no rushing at the last minute, and everyone involved was working to make sure I was happy.

Thanks again!

4 Likes

I used Quentin service for a S60 a year ago and my friend wants an X6, so I immediate contact Quentin for help. However, there weren’t any stocks that fit to my friend wants so he has to go order one. We give the code to Quentin and he give us a quote in less than an hour. We go ahead by paying his retainer fee and he puts the order to BMW to start production. The production were delayed but there is not his fault or anything he can do, once the car is at dealer, Quentin immediate take pic and send to us and schedule a pick up. My friend just picked up his new X6 right now and was only in the dealership for an hour. Now my friend text me and show off his X6 and it is beautiful!!! Thanks Quentin big time, can’t wait for my turn to use your service again!!

5 Likes

Much better photos than I could take :rofl: :rofl:

Enjoy!!!

1 Like

This was the second time I have used Quentin’s services to lease a BMW this year and all I can say is that his service is unparalleled. He gets deals that cannot be beaten! I picked up a 2021 BMW X3 just days after inquiring and was in and out of the dealership in 25 minutes. You can’t beat such a great experience or Quentin’s professionalism. Highly recommend!

2 Likes

This was my first time going through a broker, and Quentin couldn’t have made it an easier experience. I live in a tough market in the PNW, but he still managed to get me a great deal on a retired loaner X3 M40i. My lease payment is exactly what was listed in the calculator, no hidden fees or catches. Zero headache at any point in the process. Quentin will definitely be my go to for any of my future leases.

3 Likes

was recommended q from @josh an insurance broker on here.

i ended up going w/ his services based on this reviews thread, the incredible discounts he was able to secure, and the relative responsiveness vs other brokers on this forum.

after a few emails of me asking a bunch of questions, q got me in a 2021 volvo xc60 t5 inscription in osmium gray w/ the amber interior. more than 14% off msrp + costco on top. i still cant believe 0 das is a thing. pay a few hundred bucks to streamline the process - im happy w/ the results. car is a looker.

i was in and out of the dealership in less than an hour, and a good chunk of that time was going over how to use the tech inside the car w/ their tech guy. im coming from a lexus rx - worlds different.

q, im going to hit you up again for my next lease and will send folks your way as well.
maybe something a little more fun/sporty next time.

3 Likes

First time leasing and I am glad I used @nyclife, had too many questions and Quentin answered all of them patiently, took me a while to finally decide on an XC60 T5 Inscription (white), at the dealer all the documents were ready and numbers matched exactly with what Quentin gave me (a great deal).

I have referred my other friends to Quentin and will be definitely using him for my next lease.

2 Likes

Very quick process, answers all questions (no matter how many you ask), and takes care of everything from start to finish. Highly recommend to anyone. First time using a broker and definitely would do it again with Quentin. Wouldn’t have gotten the deal I got anywhere else.

Thanks again!

2 Likes

What can I say? Quentin was amazing on making sure my custom built BMW X6 was delivered on time and the process such a pleasure. I will for sure use Quinn’s Service on my next car.

2 Likes

oh boy… Just wanted to thank Quentin on an amazing deal. I picked this car up yesterday (Saturday 12/05/202) 2021 XC90 Inscription (Denim Blue and Ivory) with the options we wanted. My wife and I cannot wait until our other car’s lease is up to get another deal done with you. Much appreciated. I am also let my friends know so hopefully we can do more deals with you.

2 Likes

Super easy process with Quentin from start to delivery! He makes buying a car a breeze and received my car late Tuesday night delivered to my door. I can’t wait to refer my friends to him as he got the best prices on the street

1 Like

Fantastic experience with Quentin (@nyclife)! He was extremely responsive and made the process super easy. I was looking for an unusual combination of options, but he was able to quickly find exactly what I wanted, and, he got me a fantastic deal. Also, the lease payment was exactly what it showed in the calculator. I highly recommend him!

1 Like

Third deal with Quentin! Excited and super happy for the help he gave my in-laws in a fantastic $348/month deal for a 51k Volvo S60 T6 Inscription.

Quentin, I forwarded your contact info to my friends!

1 Like

A true professional and extremely knowledgeable. He was very helpful and patient throughout my process. I would highly recommend Quentin to anyone looking for a car. A+

1 Like

Overall I highly recommended Quentin’s service! Although a little bit delayed but Quentin did respond to all my messages concisely. I like that he’s really transparent by providing the Leasehackr calculator and the number he quoted matches exactly what we see at pick up. This is the first time we lease a car and use a broker, the process couldn’t be any easier and stress-free. His fee is worth every penny!

To those who are interested in the timeline and details (like I do :slight_smile:) :
On Monday I test drove a XC60 at a local dealer and we decided to lease one, then I contacted Quentin that night and got confirmed there was one matching our preference. Paid my retainer fee that night, got the link to the car and credit application link the next day. Sent my driver license and Costco card to Q and submitted the application on Tuesday. Wednesday afternoon got a message from Q to confirm the pick up date (this Saturday). Thursday morning I got a call from the dealership to verify some of my information to run the credit, and I got a notification from Chase My Journey saying my credit was being pulled by VFS. Also get the VIN insured and sent the insurance ID card and binder to Q that day. Fast forward to today (Saturday), we showed up at the dealership right on time, the guy there welcomed us warmly. The dealer seems really busy that we waited for almost an hour until we got to see the financial manager, and while we were waiting, we already saw three cars being signed and sold.
The number came out to be exactly same as quoted by Quentin, no hidden fees, no arguing back and forth, nothing! We opted in for excessive wear and tear to buy a peace of mind (seems like we got discounts on that since we were referred by a broker). Everything was ready to sign and in and out the financial manager office in about 20 minutes. Then a delivery guy walked us through all the tech in the car and helped us setup the safety settings and remote access. That took about 30 minutes.
Quentin followed up after we picked up the car to make sure everything is OK. Although the weather was terrible today but we still drove the car for more than 100 miles today lol.

2 Likes

Great experience with Quentin for my BMW X5. Quentin helped a lot, answered lots of questions, and most time reply to my message very quickly.

Before reaching out to Quentin, I went to a local dealer, get a much higher price. My final build to Quentin actually has a higher MSRP, but the local dealer gives me a much higher price compared to Quentin.

I reached out to Quentin end of October if I remember it correctly. I’ve never had a car before so I have lots of questions. Quentin told me I can build a BMW car online, so I just did that. Lots of questions about car build again, and he replied to my message quickly 90% of the time. within a week we settle down the car build and deal info, and he sends the car info to the factory for building. It takes a month for the car to build, and I delayed pick up for a week, that’s why I just picked up my car.

When I pick up my car, apparently Quentin already negotiated with the dealer, so the dealer knows everything and all I need is some final paper work and listen to some extra services option. The dealer even already finished plate registration for my state, which I really like as I do not need to wait in the long line at DMV for registration. The other thing I like is, it takes some miles from my place to the pick-up dealer, but the dealer does add those miles to the car so I kind of waive it. So no need to worry about that.

As a review, if I have to pick up something not perfect, it will be the extra services option available when I pick up my car, which is also part of my problem I think as I probably should have heard about it. So when I pick up my car, the BMW dealer there told me there are several extra services to buy, and I finally bought “lease-end protection”, “wheel and tire protection”, and something extra maintenance. You don’t have to buy any of them, I just do not trust myself :slight_smile: It does increase the monthly payment a little bit ( you can pay all of them at once also). You probably have heard about it, but for a new hand like me, it is a little surprise. It will be more helpful if I can know those options in advance so I can plan earlier I guess. Compared to the overall lease process, I think this is not a big deal, just a small suggestion maybe.

Again, I am super happy with my experience with Quentin, and will definitely recommend Quentin to my friends. Quentin did a great job from the perspective of time, communication, questions answering, and most importantly – price!

Best luck to all of you who also looking for a car!

1 Like

I will be off tomorrow! Sorry for any inconvenience!