CARQ Brokering, [NY, NJ, PA, CT, VA, MD, DE + Nationwide Shipping (all but MA)]

, , , ,

I used Q for my custom build X3. He was able to give me a great discount and in four weeks as promised it was delivered.

I was skeptical at first but Q was prompt, professional and a pleasure to work with. I would definitely use him again.

3 Likes

Used Q to complete a lease for a Xc90. He was able to find the exact color and spec combination we wanted at the best price. He was quick to reply and always got back to us. We will definitely use again and refer friends and family to him. Highly recommended.

1 Like

Long overdue appreciate post. Quentin delivered exactly as promised on my black on black xc60 during one of his busiest months (December). I was a first time leasee, and it was my first time using a broker. I read up a bunch on the forums, tried to build my own deals, called dealers myself with no luck (just wasted time). When I went and test drove cars in person, I was getting quoted prices double what Quentin got for me. When I finally started reaching out to brokers on this site, Quentin was super responsive, polite, and professional. Despite my asking some very basic questions, he took the time and care to do so. He also was able to secure the best deal compared to what others quoted/had in their spreadsheets. Picking the car up was easy. Would definitely work with him again and just referred a family member to him. Thanks so much Q!

1 Like

I will be back in tomorrow and will respond to everyone accordingly!

4 Likes

I just want to say using a broker for my first time was a great experience. Quentin is straight forward and the deal matched to the T. I was a little worried about this whole process since it was my first time and the fact that I shopped around locally and got quotes that were totally crazy. We just picked up the car today and everything was ready when we arrived and was perfect. The dealership is on point. The staff was accommodating and very friendly. I even was told that I would not secure this deal that’s how good of a deal it was. I thank you Quentin and The BMW Dealership for making me want to come back and buy all my bmws through you. You da man Quent!

5 Likes

Quentin has now found me four vehicles over the years. As a broker, his prices truly are unbeatable — I’ve tried! However, what’s really great about Quentin is his professionalism, patience, and willingness to be with you throughout the process of acquiring a vehicle. The dealerships he uses are nothing short of incredible as well. I wholeheartedly recommend Quentin for your car buying needs, and I can’t wait to use his services again in the future!

4 Likes

Will add another excellent review of Quentin. I’ve done 5 cars with him, and about to close on a 6th. His prices are outstanding, but his professionalism and thoroughness are what set’s him apart. THere is never a last minute change, the final terms are always what you discussed and ok’d with him. He listens to the client, and offers input and advice. Can’t recommend him enough!

3 Likes

Long overdue review.

Reached out to Quentin at the end of January inquiring about a BMW X5M and he replied immediately with what was the best deal available at the time, for that car. Picked up the car in May. The process was easy and the best experience I’ve had with a lease. Quentin was responsive and answered any question I had, even the stupid ones :grinning:. The dealer Quentin used was also fantastic and the whole picking up and signing took less than 45 minutes. The entire process was painless and Quentin is a stand up guy. I’ve already sent a friend his way for an M5 and will undoubtedly send more.

2 Likes

Thanks Quentin for an excellent experience. Picked up my new Volvo XC60 from dealer on Friday. Excellent value and painless process. Quentin was responsive and helped me understand the best payment options. Even better, he is a known entity at the dealership and moves a lot of cars so it went smoothly. Will come back to Quentin again and recommend his services.

2 Likes

I am off for the 4th and most of the day on the 5th.

:us: :us: :us:

Hope everyone has a good weekend!

2 Likes

Overall very pleased with Quentin. He got a far better deal then I could locally on an M340i. The dealership he worked with was supper professional and had absolutely everything ready to go when I showed up.

1 Like

First off let me preface this by saying I am new to LH and the community. Quentin not only beat everyone else’s prices that were being quoted but didn’t BS me with inventory shortage excuses, he told me the exact models he had and was patient the whole time I asked even the dumbest of questions, I am not a novice when it comes to getting great deals on leases, but this market has been a pain in my rear end for months if not an entire year. Quentin set the deal up and had me in my new sq5 in less than 4 days, everyone else on the forum was telling me that it was impossible to get a car with 2-3 days left in the month of June, but Quentin got it done quicker than I’ve ever seen before. Thanks for the support and the great deal.

1 Like

Quentin was able to find me the x3 m40i we wanted at the best price I was able to get anywhere within 30 minutes. It was a very quick, smooth, transparent transaction. The car was delivered to me within a day!

Will be returning and sending referrals!!
Highly recommended! :clap::clap:

2 Likes

Highly recommend Quentin, Helped me with my X3 and the deal was exactly as he communicated. Super happy with the purchase and will comeback again.

2 Likes

Big thanks to Quentin for yet another good deal on exactly the S60 I wanted.
And of course AGAIN a totally smooth and painless dealer experience.
R Design with advanced and climate packages as well as air quality and park assist.

1 Like

I have leased once before on my own, but this was my first time leasing through a broker.

I consider myself a bargain-hunter, so I contacted 21 brokers (some through LeaseHackr, some that I found on Google, and one through my company’s employee discount portal). Many did not even respond to my inquiry and out of the ones that did, I got a lot of runaround, excuses, delays, pressure, sales buzzwords, and outrageously high prices.

Quentin not only got me the best deal, but was, by far, the most responsive and professional broker that I worked with. Just an all-around excellent, high-quality individual. I never waited more than an hour for a response to my emails unless I contacted him outside of normal business hours, in which case he always responded first thing in the morning.

He patiently addressed my endless list of questions and concerns before passing me off to the dealership, which was similarly professional and responsive.

Highly recommend and certainly hope to do business again in the future.

1 Like

i dont know about all these reviews i contacted him many times even email him on his email but zero response on his side

1 Like

Hey bud, you have to contact me on cars I have for sale…

4 Likes

Lol :joy:, I got 2 cars in the same month from big Q, if he’s not responding, you may be asking for a car that’s not able to be sourced or a unicorn deal that isn’t there. Shoutout to Quentin for hooking it up on the M550i. Dealership was super nice and friendly. Hit up Quentin for all your lease needs and he will deliver and then some. His dealer fee is a gem right now compared to people offering less discounts and charging more $

4 Likes

Leased a ‘21 XC60 through Quentin last week. Within hours of reaching out I had confirmation of the exact vehicle config my wife wanted, a LH calc breakdown, link to the car, credit app form, and a date set up for delivery. A week later on the way home from a vacation up north we picked up the vehicle and it was an absolute breeze. Quentin is the real deal - my local Volvo dealer wanted $200 more per month with the same drive-off figures.

2 Likes