💯 NYCLIFE’s BMW MAY, X1- 9.5%, X3-10%, X5- 10.25%, X7-9.5%, IX- 11% off, Northeast + DMV area + shipping. BASE MF!

Can you get x6 x40 with M package at 10.5 %?

Yellow background and white lettering hard to read

Specs on that M235?

1 Like

10% right now on an order.

Looking to order a new Z4, anything below MSRP?

Hi Leasehackr Folks.

Just finished a purchase through NYClife and I must say, the process could not be any smoother. Q found the exact car I was looking for, made and sealed the deal within 2 days and the car was delivered 6 days later. Communication was on point and everything was done very quickly and smoothly. This beats going to any dealership. I’ll probably never step foot in one except for service lol.

I highly recommend NYClife for your next vehicle purchase. I’ll sure be returning next time around.

4 Likes

is it even possible to order a 2 series coupe (not gran coupe) anymore? I know there is a 2021 model year but its so hard to find any. it probably leases bad anyway and would be better to buy one.

Do you know if 3x 30e are still available? Interested in options in the Dallas area. Many thanks in advance!

Yes I have 2 in stock right now, shoot me a PM. We can ship!

Hi Quentin,I emailed you and DM on instagram was well.No response,Im looking for a GLC preferably or an X3.Please advice

Hi Quentin, headline says 12% on 30i but spreadsheet shows 11.5%. DM’ed you, am interested. Thanks.

ONE OFF DEAL

2021 BMW X4M
12% off before incentives

Payment: $814 with loyalty + msds/inceptions

Options:
Competition Package
Executive Package
Drivers Assistance Package
Ventilated Seats

Other Deals:

1 Like

do you service clients in Texas? or Northeast only?

1 Like

hi, Looking for a 2020/2021 M340ixdrive, 12k miles, no loyalty Blue/Grey/Black with Cognac and Shadowline trim, Premium package. Driving, HK Sound and Parking packages good to have.
Fine with used ones below 5k miles. Bethesda, MD, No MSDs

Read, only 4 posts above yours :point_up_2:t2:

I live near the plant, Can I do a build and pick it up in South Carolina

Hi Quentin, i am interested in X3 30i.
Live in queens NY

Since Feb deliveries end today, i’d be interested in getting some numbers on an M340xi when the march #'s come out. Only complication is i have a trade- Possible?

Also do you work with dealers outside of NYC? Id prefer to pick up in Philly to not have to deal with temp tags/inspections. Thanks1

Hello - Interested in an X3Mc lease. Located just outside of Philadelphia, currently leasing an M3cs.

Thanks

Shoot me a PM

@karlskry
@Jeet429
@bebay
@blinkme323
@HakunaMatata

I should be able to help you all