Budget $600 a month for SUV

Based on other replies looks like you’re in MD… better than what Lindsay in Alexandria quoted me… something like $800 w/ first month DAS on a $52-$53k XC60 T5… for a 2019 in November…

Got mine in CT for $536 with lease protection (covers $5k in damages) and around $700 DAS with MSDs. (or it was $525 if I didn’t want lease protection). I think brokers in NJ/NY are worth the drive if you like the XC60 - PM me for my CT dealer, but the brokers here are closer and it was around $5/mo cheaper + no broker fee when I got mine… not really worth the extra couple hour drive unless you have a reason to be in CT already

DMV area sucks for luxury cars- the two Lexus dealerships in NoVA charge $200+ for a tire rotation!!

If she’s in MD then she can go to Annapolis and get a no-BS strong deal (I can give the name).
Also, Volvo allowance and dealer cash on XC90 are higher in DMV than in NE this month.

3 Likes

Loyalty is also lower, but that doesn’t apply in this case. Also no offense to you but NoVa DMV dealers kind of suck, I’ve been shopping a v60cc, Stelvio class of car, and I’ve been getting double destination, bs, and add ons galore. It’s never been this consistently bad in PA/NY tristate.

1 Like

Very good to know that they’re straightforward! Will have to consider them when it’s time to get a new Volvo lease :slight_smile:

They all suck, everywhere, if you just blindly contact them :slightly_smiling_face:
I told you who to contact. Did you? So…
@ctnyc - you need to contact the right guy there or you may get the same deal as a walk in.

NoVA is absolutely ridiculous in my experience with Volvo, Lexus, and BMW. Way too much money floating around here.

Thanks! Will keep that in mind and reach out in about 23 months :joy:

I did they were wonderful (I’m very thankful to you Ursus, they didn’t suck, most pleasant dealer convo I’ve had), but my dad wants a serious deal, like asian penny pinching level, oh and also my dad wants an Alfa now :man_facepalming:, FCA hell here we go. I have a backup in the pocket, V60CC for 267/month 600 DAS with MSDs INCLUDING 9% tax. IDC about discount, that’s one hell of a payment. If he doesn’t want it, I’m going to flipping take it and he can keep his S60.

@ctnyc yeah, I had a salesperson BS to me, we charge on top of the monroney, because it’s a different cost everywhere, yeah, O.K bud at least get the charge straight, you called it a service charge and now it’s destination fee.

Criswell Alfa does good deals. There were a few deals here recently also.

The website wouldn’t let me respond all day! Anyways, I talked to the local Volvo. I’m still struggling with the calculator. This is what they gave me. They don’t make it easy to understand. I really loved the car though. He also offered me a check for the $1130 left on my other lease.

I saw, they’re next on my hit list. They didn’t have the trim I’m hunting for incentive and RV reasons.

@AlexFro they aren’t writing you a check, they’re taking it out of the discount. Nothing in this world is free, I’ve learnt that painfully, and you’re paying for it literally.

I guess you need to ask the money factor and residual value your dealer are using. Unfortunately many dealers like to play such tricks. I was asking certain amount of discount of pre-incentive price, and the dealer just send me a very low sales price offer with much higher RV or MF

.00155 and 60%.

They offered me this deal then offered to pay the remainder of the lease.

The great car seat debate, answer…Suburban

It’s not a free lunch… it’ll just be rolled into your deal without you knowing it. Unless there’s a manufacturer’s pull-ahead program (unlikely), you’re still the one paying for it.

1 Like

Pull ahead is for your brand only like a loyalty bonus. We had a long argument about this as conquest vs pull ahead. No brand pulls ahead another brand’s cars. There are examples of this happening with buybacks for Lotus according to Ed Bolian of Lambo Atlanta, but idk…

Lotus bought back the car and he got something else from Motorcars of Atlanta.

1 Like

Don’t get too emotionally attached :grin:

Agreed, whatever it’s called, OP just needs to realize what incentives apply and what don’t.

I realize it, I should call Audi and see if they’ll let me out. How else do you all line up the leases? It ends in early September. I wanted to be ahead of the game because this takes a while, especially for two adults sharing a car with different wants, and we have two kids (I’m nursing the baby) and two full time jobs (no childcare open yet). For me to even go test drive a car is 1-2 hours and we can’t go together.

Not sure if this was mentioned or applicable but Isn’t there frontline/healthcare/teacher discount on these?

edit: Volvo Incentives/Rebates/Programs V60

Thank you, we are not frontline or teachers. DH is fed govt and I’m self-employed. We get Loyalty and USAA though.

Does anyone have thoughts about the XC60 vs the X3? I didn’t want to get a BMW but my parents both have them and love it.