Budget $600 a month for SUV

I started reading some of the articles on this site, can you recommend anything? Can I PM you my numbers?

Have you read through the calculator FAQ?

1 Like

Take a stab at filling out the calculator and post it here with your numbers. Also make sure you have RV/MF/incentives from Edmunds.

I’ll do that now. I see you wrote it.

Where do I find the RV/MF/Incentives from Edmunds? I tried to find it yesterday and couldn’t. I really appreciate your help!!!

Gotta post on their model specific thread and ask. Easiest way to find it is to just Google “Edmunds 2020 xc60(or whatever model you’re asking about) lease” and it’ll pop up.

1 Like

Including forum in the search has personally proven in googling to be more effective than just edmunds, you skip all the unimportant crap.

I must not be doing the calculator right. It’s so hard to do this with two kids at home and a full time job…

T5 INSC - .00113 and 60%

You all are the best though!

Don’t worry, if you post the deal the Volvo dealer sent you, one of us would be more than happy to help with what’s wrong.

Zip? I need it for incentives. VA, Texas, NY?

$3,000 sales tax will kill any deal.

Although I’m not sure how much incentives you are qualified but I have a hunch you should be able to get more dealer discount. You are probably at around 8%-9% pre-incentives off. Don’t forget the Costco rebate as well.

Ask the dealer to disclose MF as well. You can also put in some MSDs to lower it further.

Looks like MD at 6% and $299 dealer fees. Don’t know TX dealer fees
@AlexFro - who’s the dealer?

Looks like they’re trying to double charge for destination too.

1 Like

Good catch - it’s definitely MD then, probably Koons lol

2 Likes

Forgot MD suffers from that too. Very possibly koons, they kind of suck, wouldn’t budge on a demo.

I believe there’s no hard cap on dealer fees in Texas, however anything above $150 requires a written notification to the Texas OCCC and that’s why most dealers are at $150.

Nice deal! Where’d you get it?

OP met their daily reply limit and PMd, it’s not Koons Volvo.

Replace “Koons” with almost any MD dealer (Ourisman, Darcars, etc.)

1 Like

Replace with almost any resident bear of MD and you have the same result. Not worth it.