šŸ¦ž BostonCarConcierge-Broker Serving New England and Beyond

, , , , , , , ,

Worked with Mike on a Jeep Wrangler lease and he is an absolute class act. Reached out to him in October on a X3 lease for myself but things turned to getting the wife the Wrangler of her dreams. I reached out to Mike to price some Wranglers at the same time I reached out to local dealer where I leased my Grand Cherokee. Dealers # were close to Mikeā€™s so I regretfully informed him I was going that route. So in we go to the dealer to make a ā€œdealā€ at which point sales guy says all the #s I gave you were for 10k not 12k and the base Unlimited S is actually $40 more a month than I quoted. So we test drove a few, said ok bye bye and told Mike we are go. Ended up finding what I think is the perfect build,(Sport Altitude) with a few options for at least $60 a month less than the dealership. And the Jeep was delivered to my house with plates!

1 Like

Just came back home to New Jersey from Boston. Mike is a unique kind of person. He provides you the most competitive prices, listens to all your wants, and is a true class act all the way. He treats you as you are, which is not only a client but also a friend. This is my second deal and second BMW X2 I got with Mike. My friends think going to Boston is a hassle from New York / New Jersey area, but they donā€™t realize what and who theyā€™re missing out on. Thanks again Mike!

Oh and the transaction at the dealership, I think took 10 minutes or less! You just canā€™t beat how smooth the transaction and communication was overall.

4 Likes

Just wanted to take a moment to leave a quick, long overdue review of Mikeā€™s service. We used him last year, during the pandemic for a long distance Volvo lease. To get the deal through, during unheard of times, out of state, was trying, to say the least. But Mike got us through it and we got the deal done that the local dealer would never have been close to. Shipping it was another story, but thatā€™s not on Mike.

We would not hesitate to use him again and actually tried to recently. But 1. he didnā€™t work much with that brand and 2. heā€™s blown up on here and a VERY busy guy. I donā€™t fault him for being as busy as it is. We used another broker this last time and it also went great. I should have left him the positive review back then, but better late than never.

1 Like

Mikeā€™s the best. If your looking for a car and in the Northeast, just work with Mike. Thereā€™s really nothing else to say. Constant communication, responds to texts within minutes and keeps you updated along every step of the process. Heā€™ll even deal with the pain in the ass customer that says he wants the vehicle, then has 2nd, 3rd and 4th second thoughts. :joy:. Thanks again Mike!

4 Likes

Newest member of #teambcc is home! Forgive the slow responses the past few days and over the next few days. I swear I had a legit excuse!

40 Likes
1 Like

We just bought a X3 30e with Mike fully loaded and in the color combination we wanted. He was anything but awesome all through the process. He was responsive and took care of all logistics. We will definitely work with Mike again. Thank you, Mike!

1 Like

We are grateful to Mike for a great deal on a X5 Msport. He is Full of patience, a true professional, knowledgable, all around classy guy.
So easy to work with. I could not have gotten this great deal without him.
Thanks Mike.

Another happy customer working with Mike.

I wasnā€™t able to wait out the chip/car shortage so I turned to Mike for help. He was super professional and answered my 10 million questions since I was new to this process.

I ended up with a Mazda CX5 Touring SV package and Iā€™m super happy with it. Mike was even the one who suggested trying it out in the first place. I got a good price with no crazy fees. Between the time I told Mike I was ready to pull the trigger and having all the paper signed (online) with the dealer, it was honestly about 2 hours!

When the car arrived I got a text to pick it up. And Mike emailed me right after to make sure I was happy. Iā€™ve already been recommending him to everyone who is really admiring my new car! 10 out of 10 you canā€™t go wrong with Mike!

1 Like

Huge shout out to Mike. Used Mikeā€™s service in June (sorry Mike for the late review) and my only regret is not going to Mike directly.

Went to a local dealership. Terrible salesperson, lied on the MSRP and said ā€œI donā€™t know about the money factorā€ (gag of all gags). Getting even more frustrated with the chips shortage. Contacted a few dealerships and LOTS of back and forth, none of themā€™s budging on the price.

I was lucky that a hackr recommended Mike to me. I got a response in less than 10 minutes. Mike was extremely patient, answering my 10 million questions with accuracy(Iā€™m very new to this) and went over the model, color and trim. None of the dealerships could go anywhere close to the number Mikeā€™s offering.

I was able to get the lease signed the same day (everything was done online) & picked up this georgeous 3 days later. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: Dealer was extremely professional, I got the exact number as promised and no got-cha moments.

Getting a car should be fun and stress-free, not spending days on haggling with dealers. I recomemnd anyone that hesistaes if they should use Mikeā€™s service, to just go with Mike. Save your money and time for better things, like a nice drive with families and friends!

1 Like

Didnā€™t get a chance to post up my review and forgot until now, but Mike was a huge help in getting me out of my Jetta and into a new vehicle. To show the level of patience, I somehow went from a Wrangler 4xe, to an Audi A6, and ended up with a BMW 330i w M Sport package after Mike told me how well they were leasing.

Seamless experience through the entire process and saved every bit of the headaches you normally experience throughout the conventional dealership process. Thanks again Mike!

1 Like

I had to make an account to thank Mike for an incredible job helping me with my first lease! As you all know, this is a pretty terrible time to try to buy or lease a car, but I was starting a new job in August and we needed a second car, so I was stuck. I saw inventory dwindling in June and I suspected incentives might get worse in July, so I started looking for a car in mid-June.

I reached out to Mike, who responded immediately (even on a Saturday!), happily answered all my questions, and was incredibly professional. Heā€™s ready to move as quickly as you are, and since I knew I wanted a 330xi, within a couple of days, we had found a car I liked, I filled out the credit app, and everything looked like it was all set. He set me up with a salesperson at the dealership with whom I made arrangements to pick up the car.

But of course, since everything is upside down right now, it was not to be. Turns out, a lot of 330s built in the last few months have been subject to a stop sale because of some missing chips, so my car was stuck at the port waiting for some part. No problem, I didnā€™t really need the car until August, so I could wait.

After a couple of weeks, the salesperson reached out to me to say that they didnā€™t really know when the car would be available. I immediately texted Mike to ask for help, and he stepped in and handled everything for me from that point on. This stop sale is totally out of his and the dealershipā€™s control, but since I needed a car by August and I had been waiting 6 weeks with no end in sight, Mike arranged for me to choose one of the few cars actually available for sale, at the same discount I was promised in June, even though he couldnā€™t offer the same discount to new clients. The only cars available were a little more than I was looking to spend, so on top of all the help he had already provided, Mike waived his entire fee to close the gap and to make up for this ridiculous situation, even though it was totally out of his control!

I have to say, I have never been treated with such kindness and attention in any other professional interaction. If you are in the Boston area and looking for a lease, I canā€™t recommend Mike highly enough!

7 Likes

My second time around working with MIke. Given the challenging market, this time it was for a purchase instead of a lease. He was able to work with his dealer contacts to find the exact model and color of the recently released Grand Cherokee L Summit Reserve despite the limited number in the trim and color we were looking for. He and his dealer found the exact vehicle via a dealer swap and the whole process took about a week. And despite the market, limited availability, and the need for swap, it was still an easy, simple purchase with the dealer going 1% under invoice when any other place I looked at was at sticker or over with market adjustments/dealer add-ons. Mike makes it so easy and saves us so much time and energy! Highly recommend reaching out to him if youā€™re in New England. Thanks again MIke!

2 Likes

Thank you for the kind words and congrats!

1 Like

Hey Folks!

Iā€™m off on family vacation Sunday 8/29-Friday 9/3. Will be back at it on Saturday 9/4 w new September programs.

Responses will be extremely slow during this time.

Thanks,
Mike

1 Like

I donā€™t want to lease a car without Mikeā€™s help ever again. I was looking for a Jeep 4xe deal, like many others on the forum; I e-mailed Mike and he took care of the rest. He was very upfront about pricing, discounts, production time, etc.
I would not hesitate to recommend Mike to anyone and everyone. In fact, my sister worked with him after my recommendation and I and working on a second deal with him that should be delivered any day now.
When I first started browsing leasehackr I wondered why people would spend $500 for a broker, Mike is why. He answers quickly, and turns the dread of working with a dealer into a pleasurable experience that made me want the car even more.
If youā€™re in New England, work with Mike, Iā€™m convinced thereā€™s no better option.

2 Likes

This review is long overdue but Iā€™m getting into the market for a second vehicle and Mike immediately popped into my head. Feb '21 I leased a Toyota Highland XLE with the help of BostonCarConcierge and on top of getting a great deal on a fantastic vehicle, Mike was fantastic to deal with every step of the way. Prompt friendly communication and he stepped in when it came time to rectify a dealer mistake. Having worked with several brokers, Mike is easily the best Ive worked with.

This is now the 3rd car we have leased through Mike for my family. This is a really bad market to try and buy a car in and not feel bad about the purchase. But I got a great deal and picked up my new Jeep Wrangler yesterday, and also had a great experience at the dealer he went through.

Thanks Mike!

IMG_6798

2 Likes

I just used Mike @Bostoncarconcierge to grab a fantastic deal on a Sahara 4xe in Mass. Mike was incredible through the whole process as was his connects at the dealer. My daughter is ecstatic and so is dad as this one was effortless. If your in the NE area looking for an easy in/out no hassle transaction with A1 service look up Mike.

4 Likes

Thank you so much Mario!

Hope your daughter loves the new ride!