2020 Land Rover Defender 110 S

I wish the bumpers being black were an option

I’m partial to Gondwana, Pangea, and Silicon silver

Edit: apologies to @mattevan for being so active on this thread

He’s the Defender guru of the forum and the one who pointed out these great residuals!

6 Likes

There really isn’t a bad color, especially on the smaller 90, imo. If I buy instead of lease, do you think I can expect anything off MSRP on a lower spec $50K to $55K 90? It seems lower specs especially are selling quite fast, so I’m not optimistic. While the higher spec 90s seem to be sitting.

In this market I expect Msrp or markup on 22s

Possibly slight discount on 21s

1 Like

I’d drive a Tasman Blue Defender any day. It just needs a white or black roof and then white or black rims.

3 Likes

I now really want a shorty defender

2 Likes

They are good for two people and two people only.

3 Likes

And the replacement has landed, after an audible to get out of the Pacifica rental ASAP:

9 Likes

Look at those steelies :heart_eyes:

1 Like

I think they go so well with the white contrast roof.

I did see a 90 recently with a black roof and black powder coated steelies. Looked totally :fire::fire::fire:

1 Like

JLR pushing pause on the Defender assembly line: Shortages force Jaguar to halt production | Business | The Sunday Times

1 Like

oh NOW they listened to what i told them in a focus group 3 years ago.

1 Like

Those wheels aren’t doing anything spectacular for that ride. I know it’s a classic look but no way no how could I opt in that option onn a ride like that.

Order backlog is over 100,000 units so I guess you will stick to selling cars and not making them?

Congrats on having enough free time to do a focus group, though! Thank you for your service.

?? the car ones are awesome. i saw this gen s60 3 months before it was unveiled. also they pay a couple hundred bucks for like an hour…

Buy this CPO Defender at over sticker!!!

https://www.landrovernewrochelle.com/certified/Land+Rover/2020-Land+Rover-Defender-56aef1d90a0e09b13c2482f89bc53927.htm

@mattevan have you had a chance taking the defender off asphalt?

5 Likes

Mike adding a quick note here to thank you and tell everyone how awesome you are. I had reached out to him about a wrangler, did some work with Mike but then started looking at the defender 110S. Asked Mike about it and he told me like it was. No cars and no deals. I Kept looking while bothering Mike (lol) at the same time. Eventually mike was the one who directed me to a dealership that had defenders coming. Gave me advice on what price to target. I asked him if he wants to connect w the dealer so he can get something for his time investment…… but Mike was honest and said I can’t add much value given shortage of inventory but helped me still. He looked at quotes from dealers and told me where to push back.

In the end, I found the defender with Mike’s help, got a much lower lease payment based on Mike’s advice. What an awesome guy. Thank you Mike.

8 Likes

This tracks! Enjoy the Defender!

Congrats! Curious what dealer and what the deal looked like?