šŸ¦ž BostonCarConcierge-Broker Serving New England and Beyond

, , , , , , , ,

Picked up one of Mikeā€™s BMW 745e recently and all I can say is this guy is a class act. This is the first time I work with a broker on any of my leases and Iā€™m not going back! Mike was a pleasure to work with and explained everything calmly and never rushed me into anything. He was there from the beginning of the deal and after the deal was done to make sure I got my vehicle shipped (helped even with contacts). His contacts at the dealer were also very responsive and easy to work with. At any step of the process I would text Mike and he replied within 5 minutes at most. I really appreciate your help @Bostoncarconcierge and I can say this car is the best Iā€™ve had yet! Everyone who rides in it wants to go on a long trip :joy:.

2 Likes

This review is long overdue, but I wanted to put in a good word for Mike on here. Super responsive to my texts, especially considering the current global circumstances, and I couldnā€™t be happier with my slick Volvo S60 T6. I got a great price and was able to sign papers without negotiation hassle. I would definitely work with him again!

2 Likes

A huge thank you to Mike at Boston Car Concierge. I recently leased a BMW 330xi through him and the process was amazing.

After finding the vehicle and discussing options with him, I arrived at the dealership and was in and out in 30 minutes. No hassles, no drama, just an awesome car at a great price.

This is my second car from Mike, and it wonā€™t be my last.

3 Likes

I just wanted wanted to leave a quick review for Mike. I went back and forth with him for months on all different vehicles for my in-laws until they finally settled on a specific XC60 build. Mike was patient and answered every single question quickly and respectfully. Dealing with my FIL isnā€™t the easiest thing as heā€™s so indecisive and takes waaaay to long to make a firm decision and Mike handled it all with grace. He has to be one of the nicest and up front people you will talk to on here. This is my second time using his services and wonā€™t be my last.

You absolutely will not make the wrong decision going with Mike, canā€™t recommend him enough.

Thank you again sir!!

2 Likes

I want62749481874__AB76198D-D032-443C-B183-2EB3589ABFFD to thank @Bostoncarconcierge for scoring me a great deal on an Volvo XC90 last month. Mike made the process seamless from start to finish and I was able to do the whole deal without leaving my home. This is my first time using a broker and it wont be my last. Mike was extremely responsive despite my many questions and apparently, he never stops working as texts and/or emails were quickly replied to. Cant wait to refer my friends and family to him when they are ready.

62749481874__AB76198D-D032-443C-B183-2EB3589ABFFD

Thanks Again

3 Likes

While Mike and I were never able to enjoy a beer in Boston and I have since moved away, I did have the pleasure of his help in acquiring a build slot for a new BMW. The financials were all straight forward and the deals he has in place with his network are competitive, but as others have said, where Mike really shines in his hyper responsiveness and attention to detail. Thanks to covid, I had to change the nature of the car pickup/delivery with short notice and Mike was very helpful despite the inconvenience I surely created. He also was clearly far more attentive to the status of the order than I was as the car had already hit the dealer from the factory and I was none the wiser when he was texting me with updates. In any case, he certainly has 5 stars from me!

3 Likes

@Bostoncarconcierge is a fantastic resource and everyone should be using him if his coverage fits what youā€™re looking for. He found an amazing deal on a Tacoma TRD Offroad for us and I picked it up today. Extremely responsive, very knowledgeable and made us very comfortable with our choice. Thanks Mike and weā€™ll be back to you soon enough once we move and my wife decides she needs something!

5 Likes

@Bostoncarconcierge Mike - Everyone that has dealt with Mike at some level has the same experience. Success leaves clue. Aside from being a standup guy, heā€™s incredibly accessible (at wee hours) and his followup and follow through are some of the best in any business. Thatā€™s what makes Mike, Mike.

I was able to pickup two Lexus IS350ā€™s at incredible prices from two of his dealers. His & Hers (Blk/Red) (Wht/Red).

Thanks again brother!

4 Likes

Big shout out to Mike again!! This is my third vehicle from Mike since 2019 and all I can say that Iā€™m always amazed and impressed by his level of professionalism and dedication to every transaction. Mike is always on the ball and in contact at every s tree o of the way. Thank you so much brother for everything !!! Have an awesome Happy New Year !!!
Jim

1 Like

First deal with Mike completed and I am very pleased with the entire process. Never had any concerns, and picking up at the dealership was pretty easy. Mike has a great approach to his clients and is very patient!

Itā€™s going to be a fun 3 years, thanks Mike!

2021 540xi in bernina gray with cognac interior.

packages/options included:
Msport
Premium
Shadowline
M brake calipers in blue

14 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: Off Topic Landfill 4

I am a bit late to the game, but worked with Mike coming from Brooklyn, NY. I remember working with some of the local dealers and they said be careful, $195 a month sounds like a scam. But with Mike, all you get is an honest and compassionate guy who loves what he does. He made the process so smooth and simple and the dealership he worked also just humble people that are happy to give such great deals. Excited for my lease to end because if you didnā€™t already know Mike, weā€™ll be doing business again very soon. :slight_smile:

2018 BMW X2 loaner silver black interior
$195 a month 24/10k

7 Likes

A sincere thank you to all of the wonderful LH members who made 2020 a very positive year despite the challenges we faced as a nation. Working with you (well, most of you :slight_smile: ) brought so much joy to my daily routine and I am lucky to call many of you friends.

There are few things more rewarding in business than becoming friends with clients. I appreciate those of you who allowed me the opportunity to help and provide guidance, whether a deal was completed or not.

Expecting big things for 2021 both personally and professionally. Excited for many of you to be part of the growth and evolution!

13 Likes

One of the coolest things ever received from a client. Thank you Tommy!

19 Likes

This is long overdue but I wanted to post a quick note to thank Mike for helping us with an X3 lease at the end of October. Great deal on the lease and my wife is very happy with the car.

There was a little bit of confusion as to whether we were eligible for lease-to-lease cash at the time. Mike was on the phone with the dealershipā€™s GM in 5 minutes and ultimately saved us an extra $500. I can imagine this would have been a much more difficult conversation without Mikeā€™s support.

Thanks Mike! Looking forward to our next lease together.

I picked up my new 2021 Mini Cooper S Convertible in The British Racing Green color today all thanks to Mike! This by far was my easiest, stress-free car leasing experience all due to Mikeā€™s professionalism and vast knowledge. Mike was so easy to work with, very patient with my inquiries, and truly listened to what I was looking for. He also explained the process with Mass based dealers for NH residents which prepared me in coordinating the registration process and delivery with the dealer as I have never purchased or leased any of my cars from Mass. before. I just wish I had found him sooner!! oh well, I look forward to my next lease with him in 3 years!

Thanks Bryan!

Really appreciate you taking the time to write after getting this awesome deal at year end. Happy we were able to quickly resolve the minor hiccup.

Go warriors!

Thanks so much, Pam!

What a fun car and it was such a pleasure to help you out. I can only hope you decide to keep the Del Sol so the new Mini has a friend in the garage.

Canā€™t wait for more photos as spring approaches! Appreciate you taking the time to write.

Best
Mike

I will definitely add pics once the snow is gone :blush:

Yes hopefully the DelSol wonā€™t get too jealous of the Mini! lol

Thanks again Mike!!

1 Like