BMW New Car Programs (and Retired Loaners with < 5k miles) - UPDATED 5/8/2019

7series going to be lit again this month @BMW_Dave???

Hey but you can get one built in Mexico now!

iDrive is a solid product for sure. My biggest gripe with the new 3 series is the fact that they couldnā€™t get rid of the those hideous black borders, what throws my OCD off even more is that the two sides of the borders arenā€™t even the same width.

General query on the CCA rebates on loaners. I saw that someone mentioned that the loaners with less than 5k miles are eligible for CCA rebates but that was mentioned back in 2018 Aug. While checking the terms, I noticed the below.

Can anyone confirm that the below is true or can we still apply for CCA with loaners with less than 5k miles? Got a X2 with 4k miles and want to see if I can apply for CCA. TIA.

INELIGIBLE VEHICLES/PROGRAMS

• New, non-registered vehicles in excess of 1,000 miles including company vehicles, retail demos or loaner vehicles. 3rd party brokers, lease companies, etc. do not qualify.
  • Already active Pre-owned vehicles not re-enrolled in the CPO Program.
  • MINI Models and Active E models are not included.

The above is correct. Loaners with >1k miles do not qualify for CCA, unfortunately. Also in the same bummed boat.

Strangeā€¦a few of the dealers Iā€™ve reached out to have said BMW is not offering lease rebate on the 3series this month, contrary to what @BMW_Dave 's May post says, though some others do claim to honor it. They said the dealers that are are probably going through a third party. wtf. Lol.

It looks like only certain pockets of the country get 3er lease support. My area in Western PA doesnā€™t have any support.

1 Like

Yep, same response here in the midwest no 18 3 series incentives. Kind of strange because I would imagine it would be nationwide and not regional

Iā€™ll agree with you on that, the new 3 Series is a great car and BMW really woke up when they designed it. Iā€™d be surprised to see dealers offer better than a 6% invoice discount since itā€™s still a new, redesigned, in-demand model.

I have seen in the bmw website that they have the following discount:
Affiliate Offer : $1,000 cash back on select BMW models
Who is the affiliate? Can you provide some insight on this. Is it USAA? Agree l or are there more?

Didnā€™t we already see 9.5%
https://forum.leasehackr.com/t/new-2019-bmw-330xi-g20-466-tax-inceptions-msds-must-have-loyalty-nj-ny-pa-ct/99249

Iā€™m at 12 right now

4 Likes

12-13% is definitely possible on any BMW depending on how motivated the dealer is to move them.

I fully plan to aim for 15%+ when itā€™s my turn to go to that table again.

Is 12% on a new 530e realistic?

Iā€™ve had 2 dealers offer 12%, but im still pushing for 15%.

yeap

haha, im gonna use your sheet to push for more discounts on mine. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Donā€™t see why it wouldnā€™t be. One can aim for 15% or more all day long if they like.

I can aim for 20 too but try to figure out whatā€™s realistic. So for I have contacted 5 dealers and no one wants to go above 9%. I have been asking for 15 and they donā€™t even want to counter.