NEW! 2019 BMW 330xi G20, 466 + tax + inceptions + msds, must have loyalty. [NJ/NY/PA/CT]

NOTE: Before anyone makes negative comments… this is on the BRAND NEW G20 model, that’s hitting lots this week

Year, Make, Model, and Trim: 2019 BMW 330xi
MSRP: $ 48700
Monthly Payment: $ 466 + tax
Drive-Off Amount: $ 1st month, dmv, msds, and bank fee
Months: 36
Annual Mileage: 10k
MF: .00188
Residual: 60
Available Incentives: 2000 loyalty included
Region: NJ/NY/PA/CT

Saved Numbers on Leasehackr Calculator: leasehackr.com/calculator?make=BMW&msrp=48735&sales_price=44105&months=36&mf=.00188&dp=0&doc_fee=141&acq_fee=925&taxed_inc=2000&untaxed_inc=0&rebate=0&resP=60&reg_fee=400&sales_tax=0&memo=&acqFee_check=true&monthlyTax_radio=true&miles=10000&msd=7

7 Likes

The Calculator link has the Make set to Volvo. BMW only allows 7 MSDS.

1 Like

Ooops thank you!

I read the first line and was expecting something worse. That doesn’t seem too bad for a brand new model.

2 Likes

Correct, its very good for a new model. Just wanted to make sure that it people new it was the new one and not the 2018

4 Likes

Definitely solid for a G20. Nice!

1 Like

Wow 330 going to 530 money now. Good deal if u want the new 3

Wow, that’s a lot better than I would’ve expected for a brand new one. Gives me high hopes when I’ll be looking in 1 year!

1 Like

I’m sure some dealers are giving 0 discount on this…

4 Likes

Nice deal! Someone will snatch that up, I bet.

New models make people part with money like tequila makes them part with . . .

You’re welcome! Now, can I get a deal like this on a 5 series :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: PM if you like.

This is pretty solid deal for brand new car! I remembered I paid 488 and 3000 down for the bread new F30… only with optional lighting package… before I know about this forum…

This seems like a good deal for the G20 out the gate!

Nice, 10% off for a new car, new model. Just this week I was offered 10% on a 4,700mi 430 loaner :frowning:.

Once there will be $2,000 lease incentive, it will look better.

4 Likes

Very promising. After all the 2018 giveaways with the upcoming changes to the 2019, I thought the 2019 wouldn’t be hackable. This looks amazing for a new model, complete opposite of the 2019 RDX when it came out.

I suspect dealers know that demand for sedans is soft. The market is very different from when the F30 came out.

1 Like

Has anyone else been able to replicate a similar deal?

Why are you assuming this deal isn’t available in the first place…?

Some people don’t want to pay my broker fee and want someone else to do all the work for them for free

2 Likes

I’d actually prefer if I got this car and you made the lease payments. 1 pay pls thx