BMW New Car Programs (and Retired Loaners with < 5k miles) - UPDATED 5/8/2019

Is the ongoing 2018 3 series lease support for May regional?

1 Like

I have the same question.

I canā€™t imagine that theyā€™d limit you to ā€œone car per HHā€ if your stats support otherwise, but a valid question indeed.

My sis just got one and while I canā€™t comment on the driving dynamics since I havenā€™t driven it, I can say the interior/tech seems miles ahead of my F30. Certainly a worthy upgrade.

Get one as a loaner on your next service. :slight_smile:

1 Like

thats the plan!

Definitely better than the outgoing 3 series, but nothing special about it compared to the c class, a4, etc. With all the hype around its launch, Iā€™m mildly disappointed.

1 Like

Which zip code (or region) are you in?

Hmm I thought loyalty/conquest was variable by region, but not the other incentives (e.g. lease credit)?

I also would never expect a region specific incentive to be less than what BMWUSA advertises online, especially because we established that BMW doesnā€™t present region specific incentives on their Offers section of their website.

Sure is

Dave - Actively chasing an M3 CS. Do you have a line on any of them?

Thanks for putting these lists together. Massive help!

Interesting enough I have the same question about the .00177 MF even though I see Dave posted it is .00165.

The dealer Iā€™m talking to is giving me a decent deal, but he said that he has to use the .00177 from last month, this isnā€™t a May incentive program itā€™s just a deal they worked out with BMW to continue the program. He started me at .00199 but lowered to the .00177.

Any possible truth to this? I know someone else said that MF is nationwide but this dealer is telling me something else.

Would be useful to know as I have quotes from other dealers coming in.

It dropped from April to .00165

If you locked in last month, heā€™s probably using last monthā€™s programs. MF is national and no regional variances exist with MF. Dealer is also allowed to mark it up 40 bp at their discretion or in conjunction with your credit.

1 Like

Thanks. He started at .00199 and said that is 20bp markup from .00177 which they normally do 40bp. He ended up giving on the .00177. Iā€™ll see what other dealers say.

Heā€™s marking it up pretending to go by last monthā€™s buy rate.

4 Likes

Insist on current buy rate if current program/incentives are being used.

1 Like

Once a lifetime.

Dammit. Wanted to go back and get my AA

You mean the C class with the infotainment circa 2005? Or the Audi with Live cockpit that gives you vertigo the way itā€™s always spinning around? :rofl: The other brands tech and Nav suck bad compared to iDrive7.0

1 Like

Agreed @BMW_Dave. This is not a fair fight. The new 3 is years ahead of its class in the entry luxury field.