BMW Leasing Wiki

Quick question: can an OL code be combined with Corp Fleet? Thanks!

Apparently not. At least didn’t work for me yesterday

1 Like

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: Off Topic Landfill

No, you cannot. One or the other. Corp will probably allow you to squeeze a bit more off your price as an OL Code is $500 from BMW/ $500 dealer contribution.

But cannot be combined with others such as Loyalty + Grad I think no?

Should be able to combine with the other rebates as those do not require an OL Code.

Academic question on BMW Conquest.

Does anyone normally even verify that you have another vehicle?

We leased our BMW in June. I did the deal over the phone, and I told the sales manager that we qualified for Conquest but not Loyalty. He never asked which other cars we own.

We flew in to pick up the car and arrived by Uber, not that anyone at the dealership even noticed how we got there.

Line B.1. on the lease agreement (Rebates and Noncash Credits) shows $1,000, which is the correct amount for Conquest on our vehicle in June.

Typically conquest is verified by any Vehicle/VIN on your insurance card. BMW is VERY lenient when it comes to the conquest rebate.

1 Like

That makes sense. I originally provided our Lexus insurance card with the credit app. They must have grabbed the info from there.

This hadn’t occurred to me, because they originally rejected that insurance card and wanted me to arrive with a fresh card showing the BMW, which I did.

I gave the BMW insurance card to the finance guy when we signed… and forgot about the one they already had.

Thank you.

1 Like

What does OL stand for?

Nobody seems to know. Just know it’s an extra discount.

1 Like

Let’s make something up.

Oblivious Lessee code.

1 Like

Oh Look…
Obviously Lost…

1 Like

Curious how do they verify loyalty? Does the person need to share an address with someone having a BMW?

How to find OL codes. What do we need to do to get a OL code.

Can Conquest be applied if we are leasing for the first time (i.e. haven’t leased or bought any previous cars)?

How to find Demo Cars in the dealership directly, without looking at the forum. Do people advertise demo / loaners on their dealership website?

What is lease credit. Direct discount on the lease ?

I love this thread, but have a lot of questions. PS. Thanks hackrs for clarifying the questions.

Answers in bold.

6 Likes

At the risk of asking silly questions here as we come upon the last 90 days of our lease…

(1) If you lease a new BMW before returning the car (e.g. if we leased a new car now at 90 days out), will they still waive disposition on the old one?

(2) If the current lease is in one person’s name and you put the new one in their spouse’s name that lives in the same household, will they waive the disposition fee still?

Planning to call FS tomorrow to see what happens, but I’m curious if there is any hands on experience.

Thanks!

1 Like

If I do 7 MSDs today, and then lease a new BMW at the time I turn in the “old” one, do the MSDs “roll over” to the next lease, or are new funds collected and the old MSD money refunded later?

Depending on the answer I may have follow-up questions.

AFAIK, They should be rolled. However, if you would owe more, you’d have to pay more. In other words, if your old car had 2500 in MSDs, but your new one had a payment of 400/mo, that would mean you’d owe 300 extra.