Best sport sedan to lease $500-$600 pretax

Is sub $600 on a $77k A7 do able with first months and acquisition down at 42 months 10k miles a year?

I will call The Collection tomorrow (surprisingly they have always given me the best deals in SoFlo) let’s see…

Huh? Where are you getting that information from?

If you find it let me know. Lol. Everything is possible. My wife’s X3 is loaded (~$55K at 36/15) and Pay $430 with $2500 DOS. Honestly that’s the most killer deal I’ve done. I don’t expect to get any closer for her replacement (prob X3 or X5)

1 Like

Mhmmm haven’t read in detail maybe it isn’t, but MBZ usually produce great cars. I’ve driven several of them (both AMG and not AMG) and it is a serious quality ride. Maybe I’m wrong with C43 but one of my buddy’s has a ,C450 (same car) and loves it.

Also I change cars every 24-36 months and always buy brand new. In the unlikely event (hasn’t happened yet) that something is wrong Warranty covers it

1 Like

2019 Audi S4

Anyone know the MF, residual (lowest mileage), acquisition, and incentives for a 2019 Audi S4 lease in Hawaii 96813?

You’ll need to shop around to see if it is, but I doubt it. The lift back Audi’s lease very high. I’ve seen an S6 and A7 go close to the same price.

Never know until you try! There’s 10k on the hood of those cars. Maybe an A7 competition package can be had on the cheap.

1 Like

I don’t have an Altima. Had one like few years ago, it was a great car.

Rofl. I think you should be banned for suggesting such awful cars to other members Mr.Kia.

Appreciate the response. I didn’t want to keep shopping around dealers if it’s not even close.

Check out the edmunds forums. They’ll have those numbers for you.

I hate to see what kind of deals there are in Hawaii.

“Great” isn’t a particularly specific term. MB generally produces cars that drive very well w/ a high level of fit and finish. None of that has anyting to do w/ reliability. The current C-Class initially did horribly in Consumer Reports reliability surveys and has only recently improved to average, and many other MBs do worse (the SUVs have always done horribly in these reliably surveys).

Toyotas have always been reliable. Not all of them have been “great” cars.

Methinks you should be (not banned) chastised for being more argumentative with less valid input than even Batmitestar.

See my quote posted today.

Just got a hacker member a gorgeous F Type at that price. 2 seats though…

450 a month? I’m going to keep you in mind whenever I decide to move on a second vehicle. Nice.

Link to dealer? PM me

I swear I read 650 a 2500 down

My eyes must be going due to too much time on this site

7,500miles per year, with the 15000 I need prob I’ll be in 750? Or so

I’m seeking a lease transfer for my 2018 Charger SRT 392, if interested please check the page below and PM me