Best sport sedan to lease $500-$600 pretax

BMW had big screens like that since 2012 with their 6 series, and a super HD backup camera. Congrats to Mercedes for coming up with that in 2017.

"In other words, chips, cracking, and flaking are all things to look forward to if you’re the owner of a yellow Stinger. The automaker has offered to respray all affected vehicles under warranty. "

" According to a JD Power Sales Satisfaction Index Ranking, Kia sits below the industry average for mainstream brands, but even that study doesn’t tell the whole story."

So much hostility!

The Stinger is a phenomenal driving car. I have my yellow stinger back because I had the opportunity to financially readjust my goals. I may buy a ceramic GT2 in a year or two when their prices have dropped on the used market.

I wouldn’t be too concerned about the fire issue. Ferrari’s and lamborghinis catch fire and people still may out the butt for those things.

2 Likes

I always wanted a S4, unfortunately when I was up to lease one almost 2 years ago they were just coming out and they wanted me to pay almost $1000 for it. Literally was the first batch of S4s in Florida so 0% discount and ultra inflated MF. I bought an A4 and to be honest with you one of the things I like the most is the virtual cockpit. It doesn’t get me tired, I’m not the kind of user who is always in big map mode, 95% of the time is just the two dials, but anyways I love it. I don’t buy cars for what people think of it/me but most of the people who get in my car compliments it, and I like it lol. Now I want do the step up, and even though I can afford couple hundred $ more / month I am negated to pay >$600-$650.

C43 has better engine and it is more reliable. Mercedes along with Porsche produce overall the best cars (hence their success in motor sports) but I’m not in love with the looks. It may be faster and handle better than S4 but most of my driving will be at normal speeds, and the real quad exhaust, sport massaging seats and aggressive looks from the S4 appeals me more on top of being cheaper probably.

Now I’m not closed, based on this I’ve checked lots of reviews on the Hellcat and it looks incredible, serious contender… Corvette would love to, but I’ll leavr the 2 seater for when I can have 2 cars At the same time (and probably at that time I would do 911) lol

Thanks all for the responses, truly appreciat it!!

Lol I’m with you, I don’t want the Stinger, still think it looks great and probably probably provides a good drive.

Kia is over rated. Launch control and still 5 seconds to 60. Audi does make some good cars, but I am not into the design of them and I do not like the virtual cockpit myself. I like Infiniti and BMW.

Even in Florida? I’m seriously consider going out of state to buy it, For under 650 and ~2000 down I would be fine paying $1000 for shipping and travels. What states you think I have serious shots for good deals?

Oh right, Mr. Altima is the best car ever built.

Wow that’s a great deal, congrats. The s6/7 I wouldn’t be surprised to be at 900-1000 anyways it’s an 80-90K car

He is trolling you and everyone else. It’s a wonder he hasn’t been banned yet.

1 Like

Probably possible to get an S6 down to the 700s with all the incentives that are on the hood. Audi is trying to dump the A6/7 series hard and fast.

Is sub $600 on a $77k A7 do able with first months and acquisition down at 42 months 10k miles a year?

I will call The Collection tomorrow (surprisingly they have always given me the best deals in SoFlo) let’s see…

Huh? Where are you getting that information from?

If you find it let me know. Lol. Everything is possible. My wife’s X3 is loaded (~$55K at 36/15) and Pay $430 with $2500 DOS. Honestly that’s the most killer deal I’ve done. I don’t expect to get any closer for her replacement (prob X3 or X5)

1 Like

Mhmmm haven’t read in detail maybe it isn’t, but MBZ usually produce great cars. I’ve driven several of them (both AMG and not AMG) and it is a serious quality ride. Maybe I’m wrong with C43 but one of my buddy’s has a ,C450 (same car) and loves it.

Also I change cars every 24-36 months and always buy brand new. In the unlikely event (hasn’t happened yet) that something is wrong Warranty covers it

1 Like

2019 Audi S4

Anyone know the MF, residual (lowest mileage), acquisition, and incentives for a 2019 Audi S4 lease in Hawaii 96813?

You’ll need to shop around to see if it is, but I doubt it. The lift back Audi’s lease very high. I’ve seen an S6 and A7 go close to the same price.

Never know until you try! There’s 10k on the hood of those cars. Maybe an A7 competition package can be had on the cheap.

1 Like

I don’t have an Altima. Had one like few years ago, it was a great car.