Audi Q7 please help me find a deal

Highlander has a small third row. Since you leasing a 2017 Dodge Durango GT or 2016 Limited would be best. It has all good features and i love the infosystem that FCA has in their cars.

But FCA aka Chrysler vehicles have horrible reliability ratings, across all their brands.

OP stated third row was just for kids, and Highlander’s one isn’t smaller than the Q7’s she originally wanted.

Man i have FCA cars and they are reliable in my opinion. All i recommend is test out the third seat. Plus you leasing and not buying. I would take a Durango RT with blacktop package over the Audi Q7. Again, i might be biased but thats my opinion if you simply looking to lease and worried on reliability. In the end listen to 100 people and do what you think is right. :slight_smile:

Could you elaborate on your deal with leasenet1? I think the forum has provided good guidance from Highlander XLE to Durango. Of course, you are the buyer, so you are the only one who can determine the final criteria. If you really really want all of the above, then a Volvo XC90 is your best bet IMHO. It has all luxury, large 3rd row, best safety and a left over 2016 can be had for 500-600.

Yes! I leased a limited Sequoia from them this was years ago tho . 600mth nothing down 36mths 10,000 a year. I didn’t contact them yet. The Volo deal you posted isn’t here in Pa. I did look at them they gave me no info just a payment of 729.00 nothing down. … that was before I got in here and learned a few things!

You need to start making some calls and emails to dealerships. If somebody offers you 700 a month off the bat, I am sure you can negotiate 100 off.

My bmw i3, started at 350 a month and I walked away with 250. Took lots of patience emailing multiple dealers and doing several test drives and hardball negotiations

The infiniti Qx60 is leasing well, I suggest you consider it seriously

I did send some emails before finding you you guys. The Lexus I posted was one and the Volvo another. I did get a number on a left over expidition limited. …it was laughable $1058.00 36/10,000.$1000.00 down. I did see the Tahoe deal here you mentioned. It is unfortunate, but when a woman comes in they think can get one over on you! I want to be no more than $600.00 a month max! I think I should be able to get something safe, very nice and reliable for that. I’m going to email Leasenet today also.

All you really need is to ask for a couple of things from the dealer in addition to the monthly payment.

Out of the 6 things you need from here:

You only really ever need to ask for 2, 3, 4 & 6 … maybe not even all of them if you can find some on the brand-specific forums and Edmunds. Then you can present your calculations to them vs their monthly and maybe use the “see you coming” against them and say – can you kindly explain to me why my calculations are wrong? I really want to buy this car …

I think the key is to do your research (perhaps lots of it so you can talk forwards and backwards). If you give them numbers (vs them giving it to you), then they will know you are an informed shopper and the dealer has to decide if they want your business or not.

Don’t fret. The dealer tried to get me into a 3 series for 530 a month with 4k drive off. I laughed so hard and said that this was criminal. So greed knows no bound - a slimy dealer will try his act on any and every person.

I did email the guy from Leasenet1 today he responded and said he’d received my email was out of the office and he’d call me Monday morning. I do think I’m going to go the full size suv route. So fingers crossed he has some good stuff!

CORRECT!!
YES I AM A BROKER.
BUT YOU ARE STILL CORRECT.

How about these?

So I went to drive a Toyota 4 runner. I really liked the Sequoia Limited they had and they really seemed interested in moving it. Any advice?

At this point probably best to start a new thread on the Sequoia with details such as MF, RV, sales price, etc etc

Sequoia seems even harder in terms of lease hacking. To hack a lease, you need a large volume truck from manufacturers with aggressive leases. Both the Q7 and Sequoia don’t seem to lease well. See below for some numbers.

How interested are they in moving it? Are they going to give you a 20% discount? if so, then it would be worth it.

Ok! There are a few dealers calling me now. All in that price range. Another dealer said $885 now they can do $664 a month. How can you just come down $220 a month!! Still at $2000.00 down. I’m going to try to upload the quote. Thanks so very much!

Great. It’s good to have several competing dealers. Upload the quote with the MSRP, sales price, Money factor, residual (if it does not have them, ask for those numbers) and then leasehacking community will be able to give you pointers on negotiating the best price :slight_smile:

Ok!Thanks again! Post info from another dealership calling me later today.

Also will upload the other one too. There is $2300.00 in tax I don’t understand.