đŸ›» APR TOYOTA All states! DEALERS NATIONWIDE! Deals below invoice! 24 taco $4k off TUNDRA upto $8k off! Best pricing USA

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: Please keep all your “wanted” ads here - Part 2

Contacted Jim on Thursday, 4 days later picked up this beauty today

SR5 SX 46k msrp, 24/10 lease, $245/month inc NJ tax
Effortless process w/ Jim & dealership
Thanks Jim! Highly recommend.

I have an inexpensive set of running boards, tonneau cover, & remote start module en route to complete it.

4 Likes

5 posts were merged into an existing topic: Off Topic Landfill 2

27 posts were merged into an existing topic: Off Topic Landfill 2

SOLD

Magnetic grey and silver tundra crewmax offrd are available. $225/mo + tax tags fees for 24/10. Text if interetsed. Must start lease Thursday however you can pick up or ship them next week if you need to.

Jim
215-359-6836

3 Likes

14 posts were merged into an existing topic: Please keep all your “wanted” ads here - Part 2

@goodman fyi

1 Like

Still available?

Have another deal for TEXAS residents only. Barcelona red TSS. $280/mo 24/10 tax tags fees inc. $50k msrp

2 Likes

Picked mine up today and everything was super smooth. In/out in 20 minutes with no up selling at all. Very pleased with Jim, the dealer, and the truck. Hit some sights on the way home to make a day of it.

13 Likes

Anyone else waiting on their paperwork to arrive? Accepted a deal Monday and talked to and was approved by the finance guy on Tuesday but still have not gotten any paper work overnighted.

Was hoping to have the truck by the weekend, feels bad man. Im having to pay for this thing to be on my insurance and I haven’t even signed the lease yet.

Your insurance isn’t charging you yet. They will refund you for days unused
there’s a lot going on with banks, dmvs all delayed. We had these great deals for people but you need to be patient with everything going on in the world right now. I made it clear that none of this would be rushed this month with the shutdown etc. once the truck is released to the shipping company is when your insurance should kick in.

5 Likes

The people that have received their trucks picked them up. Anyone shipping, paperwork has been sent out, today at the latest, according to the dealer. You still have to wait for the shipping company to do their thing as well. Once the dealer gets your paperwork back the process is over and they release the truck to your shipper.

6 Likes

Similar situation. We just have to be patient. My main concern was with the end of month and what happened if documents didn’t make it back to them before 1st of the month. Dealer assured me that we are locked in to current rate.

2 Likes

Hi Jim
Just wanted to say thanks
The shipper is on his way to me now with my new toy.Smooth transaction from start to finish.
BTW,Conner and Heather we’re both terrific to deal with
I took the extra coverage for the lease return.I tend to be a little hard on my vehicles.I figured for $500,it’s a no brainer for me.Took about 2 weeks total from start to finish
I first talked to Jim on 4/17
Matt

3 Likes

Thats what I was wondering about also, thanks for clearing that up!

If you call your insurance co and tell them you didn’t Take delivery of the truck They will refund insurance.

I was a little antsy myself but Heather emailed me yesterday afternoon and I received all the docs to sign etc this morning. This was my 2nd Tundra through Jim in 2 months and too good to pass up for my dad @ $217 a month all in for a $46.5K vehicle. :+1:

3 Likes

Looks awesome. Worked with Jim back in February and got an identical truck. It only needed one thing - the black lettering for the TUNDRA imprint stamped into the tailgate. It looks way too plain. Problem solved for about 20 bucks on Amazon.

1 Like

I got my truck shipped. Arrived Monday. Couldn’t be happier.

2 Likes