šŸ›» MAY TOYOTA All states! DEALERS NATIONWIDE! Deals below invoice! 24 taco $4k off TUNDRA upto $8k off! Best pricing USA

I got my truck shipped. Arrived Monday. Couldnā€™t be happier.

2 Likes

Glad I can post my picture finally!! Big thanks to Jim, the process couldnā€™t have been easier. From his quick responses to all my questions and the helpful staff at the dealer. Truck is awesome!!!

8 Likes

I worked with Jim and picked this up last week. Mask required signed at lobby table with finance manager with a pen they gave us to keep. It may not be the full loaded with nice wheel but I love it so far. Gets me to work and back and if I need to load something in the back works well. For the low payment of 182/mo including taxes and feee. I canā€™t complain. I highly recommend if you are looking for a truck to contact Jim and follow the 1st post.

5 Likes

MAY PRICING WILL BE AVAILABLE TUESDAY.

Usbank residuals lost around 1% so depending on Toyotaā€™s incentives they should be leasing very well again!

I will post my inventory and spreadsheets Tuesday or Wednesday. Tundra inventory is going to be tight. Weā€™re trying to get as many as possible from other local dealers but that also adds to the cost unfortunately. Plenty of Tacomaā€™s in stock though.

7 Likes

SOLD

I have a Calvary blue/tan tundra sr5 offrd available! This wonā€™t last, text for a quote!

Jim
215-359-6836

Not exact vehicle. Has black badges and chrome steps. Everything else is the same

2 Likes

SOLD

White tundra crewmax available!

414x311](upload://rWjAVQ9NWMyvhNUkMBWYLFhqtjp.jpeg)

1 Like

3 posts were merged into an existing topic: Jrouleau426 Reviews. Specializes in Toyota, Philadelphia Based leasing to ALL STATES!

I would love a tacoma! something with decent options, leather, NAV, AWD

Read my first post and text me info for a quote!

come on jim !! pick up some black tundras sr5 trd crew cabs!!!

3 Likes

Toyota hasnā€™t changed incentives much this month. Residuals did drop a point or 2 on most models. My spreadsheets in my first post are pretty accurate still. Iā€™ll update them shortly but feel free to text me for quotes.

Include

Exact Model and color choices
Zip code
Miles per year
Credit score

Thanks all!

Jim
215-359-6836

may want to remove that photo as it has personal info (phone number) yours is public per your choice but the other person may not want their number floating around.

3 Likes

Not attacking you at all. But to be fair, you were asking about much more expensive models which have much more expensive lease rates. Thatā€™s why you were not getting the same numbers others have. The sweet spot on the lease rates are the lower priced SX and SR5 Tundras which may or may not have a TRD package added to them at the 24/10 term. The Limited/Platinum/TRD Pro/etc. models do not lease well due to their higher base sticker prices and residuals. Also, you have to factor in tax/tags/dmv/doc/gap/etc. which may be included in the lease and not paid upfront; which can hypothetically add $50-$100 to the monthly payment in some cases. Iā€™ve been in the car business for quite a while, and although I do not handle leases; getting a $45-50k sticker price car/truck/suv/whatever for a lease payment around $300 with (almost) nothing out of pocket is nothing short of a miracle. I do not know Jim personally, but Iā€™m sure he gets an obscene amount of messages a day. It seems like he gave you the numbers you were looking for with no malice intended. Just some miscommunication here, nothing more. Try giving some of these brokers a chance, Iā€™ve used their services many times over the past several years and have yet to have a bad experience. The main advice I can give is that you may need to limit your expectations somewhat. Certain colors/packages may not be available, and yes there are fees and taxes associated with a lease, so if someone has an ad that says 499/month for XYZ, ask and see if all fees are included in that quote, etc., etc. This is a great resource for people looking to save money and if you do a modicum of research, you will save a great deal of time and money with some of these brokers. Best Wishes.

11 Likes

@Jrouleau426 Does the College Grad rebate apply with all three banks?

And if you do, try contacting them during business hours.

2 Likes

College grad on tfs leases only. Usually doesnā€™t make sense to use them

1 Like

Is the pre-tax/fees pricing on your spreadsheets independent of where the truck will be registered?

Yes post tax tags fees will be dependent on state. Pre doesnā€™t matter

1 Like

Jim ready to go if you can get your hands on any tundra sports! Iā€™ll be watching.

Plus oneā€¦