Off Topic Landfill 2

At least he was being sincere, clueless but sincere :wink:

I can’t get on board with you there. I happen to know better. Anyone who didn’t know better and went home only to realize that the car maintains whatever speed they tried to turn on the heated steering wheel at, has every right to feel upset and cheated.
Ignorance is not an excuse when it comes other peoples money.

@ethanrs forgot to ask… did you make that deal I tagged you in yesterday on Facebook?

Lol thanks for that one.

Turns out his “research” wasn’t accurate and no dealer in SoCal would pay him $3,000 to lease an Evoque. People are the biggest headasses I swear :man_facepalming:

I love Javier’s!! Wish they had one in Phoenix

1 Like

The Tundras appear sold out. Try again next month.

2 Likes

It clearly says that it is sold. It’s also clear that you didn’t read the first post at all.

2 Likes

No one likes to read anymore… :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Thanks for ‘clearing’ that up. sorry i’m not the most savvy on this site…

been a bit down on my luck these last few days…responses like yours aren’t exactly appreciated

As vhooloo stated, I will try again next month

1 Like

You’ll find that there’s plenty of “holier than thou” types in forums. Don’t sweat it. Like many, if you’re coming to the site for the first time it’s easy to breeze to the bottom looking for the most recent info. There was already debate about starting new posts each month to cut down on the volume of each post making the info more digestible. So this is not a one off situation.

Much appreciated chooch! Definitely know for next time

Cheers

Not directed at you… But a lot of ppl who have been having the same issue…

Yours has the XP Package though!

Lovely truck!

1 Like

Preach it. Unprecedented times we are living in. Looking forward to May deals, keep up the good work.

3 Likes

Nice choice on color

Rofl. Just take an appointment, go there and sign in person! Call them instead of posting here

2 Likes

You act like I can just drive to PA on a moments notice. I live in North Carolina man and work my 40 like everyone else.

Id love nothing more than to drive there and get it today but its just not possible.

I was simply wondering what the time frame was looking like, sorry for asking…

With what I saved on my lease payment how could I complain about paying my insurance for a week.Ha …also when the paperwork was done was finished I received from Heather who was terrific .She said my paperwork was going out that night…I got my paperwork at 9 the next morning…

That’s a beautiful truck. Congrats!! I need to get one soon I wonder how much is the shopping from philly to CT. it’s 2 hours and half.

2 Likes