Please keep all your "wanted" ads here - Part 2

I just leased my second Tundra through Jim and my truck will be shipped next week. All my paperwork was sent to me via overnight mail and I signed everything from the comfort of my home and office - the easiest, most convenient way I’ve ever bought anything! Same exact way it happened the first time! Photo of my stable of Jim’s trucks coming soon!!!

2 Likes

monthly on these?

1 Like

Txt him. It’s easy.

1 Like

Did you text for a quote like the post asks?

1 Like

i did. no response.

Hey Jim what info do you need to get me cement Taco sport with tech to get by months end deal?

Side steps and premium much more?

Hi - is this still available… Local to the philly area - currently leasing a Tundra that is due this month

Can you run numbers for 15K and 18K

Thanks!

Been out of the loop, but I just logged onto Toyota.com and saw that the Tacoma rebate moved from $1,500 to $1,750. Perhaps this will help, all be it a little bit, with pricing. That’s about $10 bucks a month on a 2 year lease.

1 Like

Correct, Toyota added some last minute changes to Tacoma, Camry, and Rav4 programs :slight_smile:

Correct only a Tacoma with advanced tech will have a panoramic view monitor

1 Like

I do but I know you are trying to be in the $200 range. Its very out of budget

1 Like

My fathers car has a 360 camera and I don’t find it that useful honestly. And I also heard the resolution on multi view isn’t that good either. So if your worried about price I’d save your money sir. Also note Jeff is aces to work with. I’m stuck in AZ waiting out COVID but plan to hit him back once things sort out.

1 Like

Can you quote out a TRD Pro 4 Runner? Assume $51,335 MSRP with destination fee.

The TRD Pro version of the 4Runner doesn’t lease well. It is the only version of the 4Runner that is sold at MSRP or higher and is excluded from any rebates.

Let me know if you would consider a different trim level

I really want the JBL sound if anything :-(.

Would you take a Limited 4Runner? Has JBL and more luxury features than the TRD Pro

Could you please provide a quote on a Tacoma for 24/15k in norcal? Color and options are not important to me.

Which Tacoma? if its just about the cheapest payment you could get a Access Cab 4x2 with the back seats taken out

Cody Carter just gave everyone a heads up that US bank 24mo Tacoma residuals will take a 2% hit @ 24 mo starting 5/1. So if you are on the fence on a Tacoma sounds like you can benefit from the increased $250 rebate and better residuals if you close by this Thursday.

Hi Jeff so that clients know could one buy a car remote from you today (using docusign, etc), but pick up in, let’s say 2-4 weeks with hopes that shelter in place is lifted?