🛻 MAY TOYOTA All states! DEALERS NATIONWIDE! Deals below invoice! 24 taco $4k off TUNDRA upto $8k off! Best pricing USA

2020 TACOMA DEALS THROUGH APRIL 30!!!

24/10 leases. Mileage can be added

Tacoma sr
$140+ tax tags doc fee
$33,500 msrp
Grey, silver, white

Tacoma sr5
$170/mo + tax tags doc fee.
$37,200 msrp
Cement, black, silver, mag grey
Most have black wheels

Tacoma sport
$215/mo + TTF
39,700 msrp
Most colors in stock
Added options available like tech, premium, tonneau, Side steps

Tacoma offrd
$213/mo + TTF
39,300 msrp
Most colors and options also available.

6 Likes

any tundras left

Sr5 crewmax are sold out. Other trims are available and pricing is in my first post.

What mileage is this rate for

Msrp on the tacos is not stock. What options do they have ?

They all come with winter mats. Some have steps, tonneau cover etc. price is based on msrp so if that changes so does the final price. The above pricing is 24/10. You can add miles for an additional fee

Hi, can you please say what term and mileage this is for… thanks

It’s LITERALLY in the post prior to yours

12 Likes

I have one more tundra crewmax sr5 TSS left. It’s only available for TEXAS residents. 24/12 lease is $290/mo tax tags fees inc! $50k msrp

3 Likes

What kind of packages does this have? I see no LED headlights like your other SR5s had for less msrp

I have found sending Jim a text is much more productive than asking questions on the forum.
Jim got back to me in less than 5 minutes by text and answered every question I had.

1 Like

I have done two Tundra deals with Jim in the last 8 months (picked 2nd one up last Friday) and they have been the simplest transactions ever. I went onto Toyota website, built my Tundra and texted it to him with the terms I wanted and zipcode. Jim got back to me within 5 minutes both times and sent me what he had that matched or was close to my build. Selected my vehicle, Venmo’d the money and was done.

5 Likes

Just got back from picking up my Taco while using Jim. The experience was great and will definitely use Jim again in the future. The dealership experience was also great in regards to the sales guy and the manger with one minor scare in finance. The finance person was very weird about not getting the protection plan and kept reiterating how bad usbank is at lease end and without it, it could be bad. Also kept mentioning to look at reviews and you will see that you need the protection plan. We did not get it, however this being are first usbank lease I am a little scared now to see what happens at lease end. After seeing everyone else’s reviews on how no hassle it was in fiance maybe we just had a off day. I hope all goes well at lease end, either way I will be reaching out to Jim in 23 months. Thanks Jim!

3 Likes

I’m sorry about that. I’ll talk to them. I bet with the layoffs they’re losing major money. Everyone has to do their own DD on protection plans etc. but they have never pressured my clients before for protection plans. I also haven’t seen bad reviews for usbank return process in the last 3 years. They def used to hammer people but it seems that stopped based on my own and others experiences. If you beat up your vehicles any leasing company will charge for damage. So if a protection plan makes you sleep better at night the added $30/mo might be worth it.

SOLD!

Just got a Calvary blue sport sr5 crewmax. Can sell this to any state. Lease must start by April 30, but you can pick up or ship it early May if you need to.

Sorry for anyone that asked me to contact them if I get another one in. I can’t reserve these for anyone and this is the only fair way for everyone here to get a shot at it.

24/10 Lease will be around $240/mo + TTF

5 Likes

SOLD

Had a deal get denied so this 2020 Tundra sr5 crewmax is now available. It’s a base model but has upgraded alloy wheels, convenience and sr5 upgrade package.

$185+ TAX TAGS FEES. 24/10 lease.

Love that color! too bad they don’t make Tacos in that for 20

Yea it was weird considering they knew I was coming in for a usbank lease.

No worries Jim like I said the overall experience was great, just a weird finance push and being anti the leasing company you do a lot of leases with is just odd to me. Either way like I said I wouldn’t hesitate to recommend people to you and I think the dealership you partner with is great to. The sales guy we had and the sales manager went above and beyond for us.

Just picked up a Tundra with SR5 and a regional package (called TSS, incl.

wheels, tires, badges). MSRP was 50,875 and I got a 24/12 for $292, all-in (incl all taxes, fees). 24/10 was available for $272.

In Texas, taxes make up about $50 of the monthly payment, so it’s basically $240 + taxes and fees on the 24 month plan.

There were zero games at the dealership. Jim and the dealer were completely synched on what the offer was; they never tried to change it.

Thank you, Jim!

8 Likes