Alfa Romeo Stelvio deal pending

Where? looking too … local dealer is somewhat higher than Glendale

1 Like

Cool, congrats! What dealer?

this is a great car for 399 a month.

I am hoping there are good deals in july before I return my current car. under $400 for this thing is great.

Im from Atlanta and got mine in Huntsville AL

1 Like

This is a great deal! I’m looking at this car myself and will try to work the same numbers in NJ or NY

1 Like

That’s a great deal! My lease is up this August so I been looking to get a Stelvio as well, I’m in the NY area I hope they have good incentives like that by July August.

Hoping to get a Stelvio in the Boston area as well under $400, late Sept, early Oct

I’m looking to pick up 2 Stelvio TI’s for under $400. (one for me and one for the wife) Any idea where to look? Florida dealers seem to be hard work even getting someone on the phone.

Looking to lease two for 24 Months then buy a Stelvio Quadrifoglio at the end.

James
J@jsd.co

1 Like

You need to find a dealer willing to play ball. You need 15% to 20% off before incentives to make it work.

Also the base sport has a higher residual than the Ti. Use Ally bank as the residual is higher. Just make sure all the incentives can be applied.

Get a Quad now, get the wife an encore. Win win!

Get a Quad for $600!!. I’m joking but hey if you can get a Maserati for that price why not. Can someone hack the Quad?

Here’s a deal for the ones looking for a Stelvio deal. For North Carolina residents only (other states will be slightly higher), Triad Alfa in Greensboro North Carolina where i picked up my Giulia Ti. They are offering a 24 month 10k miles per year $369/mo all taxes included absolutely zero at signing deal.

2 Likes

Just leased my Stelvio TI Sport with MSRP ~53k in SoCal.

$417+tax and $1700 DAS.
0.59%APR and 60% Residual

Deal very similar to the one OP posted in terms of incentives and dealer discount.

Note: Initially called Maya at Glendale and thought she was great on the phone. That said, I did not get a good first offer from her and had to deal with her colleagues as she was off during the negotiation. Man, very pushy and practically dared me to find a better offer.

Called the guys at Orange Coast Alfa and they were friendly and transparent from the get-go. Made me a good offer without any fuss. Ask for Dan, the finance manager, and Jordan, if you need a sales guy.

Called Glendale back to ask for clarity on the numbers they gave me because they were not adding up in my calculations… must of had misc. fees somewhere to get to the initial quote of $491+tax. They then backtracked to $491 incl. of tax, then down to $407 + tax + 1700 DAS. Still had a bad taste in my mouth from their pushy and non-transparent sales folks so stuck with OC Alfa despite the higher price.

To clarify: I only had a couple conversations with Maya. She seemed polite, knows about LH, and said she would be transparent. I would still recommend her… but don’t deal with anyone else in her absence. OC Alfa is top notch from SA to Finance Manager to post-sale follow up.

Stelvio is better than expected… I was hesitant during test drives and based on reviews, but now that I have it… I’m loving it. So beautiful and turns heads everywhere.

3 Likes

Thanks for sharing your experience. Sounds like you got a decent deal. Also, how come you didn’t use email? Generally recommended to use email for all negotiating.

Used email for Land Rover dealerships since I was pricing out a Velar… Honestly, it moved too slowly. I’m comfortable negotiating on the phone and Glendale mentioned they didn’t want to send offers over via email.

Other note, Stelvios delivered manufactured after 12/2017 can be upgraded with Carplay, I believe… might want to look for one of those if thats important to you.

Excellent deal!
Glad to hear it is possible to get a good lease.
I have been inquiring with both Glendale and OC dealers as they have the deepest selection.
Q:
According to CarGurus, most of the 2018 cars show they have been on the lot for over 200 days.
Is that the reason they are trying to move out the 2017 manufactured Stelvios ??

I thought that would be the case too but I was told 100% that it’s impossible to upgrade it because the hardware is different.

how long is the lease

Hmmm. I don’t know the answer to that but I would assume that its to: a) clear out unsold inventory before 2019s come out, b) national push to get more Alfa Romeos on the road, and c) because sales have been underwhelming… I don’t know how much carplay has to do with it but it may be a factor.

1 Like

24/10 …

1 Like