Alfa Romeo Stelvio deal pending

How’s the interior/tech?

Hi @tbenfit, could you please send me the salesperson’s number? Thanks!

Sure,

Maya 626-417-7028 Glendale

Let me know if you have any other questions or need anything…

I had so many dealers turn this down. Glendale was the only one who could do it and it was all negotiated through email. I flew down to Burbank and they picked me up from the airport. I signed almost all the papers before the time the dealer opened. Everything was exactly as they stated.
Thanks, Todd

2 Likes

Yup, worked with Maya on my Giulia. Flew in from SJC to pick it up. Small world.

1 Like

Ally is a better lease

Can the dealers work with either or is it up to the dealer?

They should be able to work with both

How did you pull this one off?

Lot’s of incentives.

No kidding. I cannot even do $100 higher than you (with $0 driveoff) on $50K MSRP these days.

I know, I really want another Stelvio, but they’re barely willing to give me that deal on a base model now.

Listed at 15% off, but probably inlcudes most rebates

https://www.alfaromeousaofvienna.com/new/Alfa+Romeo/2018-Alfa+Romeo-Stelvio-4afe928a0a0e0ae75ee5a1d797ab5669.htm

*All new vehicle prices exclude Destination Charge(freight) ,Tax, tags, and processing fee of $699 additional. Prices include all applicable rebates and incentives. Some included rebates may require financing through the manufacturer, and are therefore subject to credit approval. Additional rebates and incentives may apply to those who qualify. Pricing may not be compatible with special factory financing. Prices are valid based on manufacturer incentive program time periods, which vary by make. MSRP, Retail Value and Sale prices do not include dealer installed equipment. All prices are internet only prices. We make every effort to provide accurate information. Please verify options and price before purchasing. Residency restrictions apply. See dealer for details.

Manufacturer Offers
Ally Subvented APR (35AJ1G)
Chrysler Capital APR (35AJ1C)
Chrysler Capital Prime Standard Retail Rates
Chrysler Capital Prime Standard Retail Rates
Tipp 1B Prospect Program TDM Offer (39CJN)
USAA Member Certificate - Retail (43CJ9)
PenFed Credit Union Program TDM (43CJH1)
Automobility Program (38CJ3)
April Unsold Select Leads Bonus Cash Coupon (44CJT)
Tipp 1B Owner Program TDM Offer (39CJP)
Jackson Hole Jeep Celebration TDM Offer (28HJV)
2018 Returning Lessee (NA wEP/CDI) (38CJB1)
Military Program (39CJB)
National Association of Realtors Members (38CJY1)
National Association of Realtors Employee (Type 1/L) (38CJY3)

are they willing to run that % off on all giulias or just at this MSRP?

As far as I know each car is different due to time on lot or other reasons I’m not sure but it doesn’t get to hurt to reach out to Maya and see what she can do.

Looks like it’s around 15% off MSRP, not a fixed $ amount.

Just a FYI, Maya is a great gal. Called her from GA and she couldnt sell me a car but still helped me all she could

2 Likes

She is the real deal indeed!

1 Like

What was your plan to get the car from CA to GA?

That would be a nice cross-country drive!

1 Like

Just pulled the trigger on a very similar deal. Managed to find one much closer to home. Pick it up Friday

1 Like