Alfa Romeo Stelvio deal pending

Not sure why calculator is coming up with a higher payment by about $33.00 (not tax) These are my agreed upon numbers. Drive offs are DMV $675., Acq $595., 1st payment…

2018, ALFA, STELVIO, TI/SPORT:

**MSRP: $53440
**Selling Price: $44990
**Monthly Payment: $399.+tax
**Down Payment: $0
**MSD: 0
**Incentives:$3250

**Months: 24
**Annual Mileage: 10,000
**MF: .13 APR
**Residual:(60) $32,064

**Zip Code:95032
**Leasehackr Score: **
Pre-filled Calculator link:

1 Like

That’s pretty good discount if its without the incentives included… 15.6%

If your in so cal by any chance can you PM the dealer details

I tried getting that aggressive in December/January and wasn’t able to get passed 13%

Not sure who you work for but there is also a FCA affiliate discount which you may be able to stack

Good luck

1 Like

Its actually closer to 16% $53,440 plus the $3250 incentive close to 22% total

What is the DAS if you dont mind sharing?

Reading Edmunds, it looks like there is a $1,000 dealer cash for select units (my guess is aged…).

John.

1 Like

What is DAS? Dealer?

yeah, its wrapped in already

Due at signing or drive offs

The only thing due at signing is drive offs listed

pretty good deal for right now, considering alfa kinda doesn’t want to sell cars the way they used to in previous months.

I got my Stelvio (49k MSRP) in late March for 325 including tax with just the 1,700 in drive offs.

you should def take the deal tho, I’m in love with mine.

1 Like

nice, you got a great deal! I think i’m gonna pull the trigger

1 Like

Would you mind sharing which dealer this is? Are they able to replicate this deal?

I picked mine up today. I can give you all the info tomorrow…

Congrats! Look forward to the details.

Update!

I picked up the car yesterday and the deal was as stated above. The dealer has said they will match the deal for anybody referred to them but must contact my sales person direct. PM me and I can give you her direct line and answer any questions you might have…

There has been a couple better deals in the past and might be more later but at this time I had many dealerships say they could match it but every time I gave them the numbers they didn’t even counter and said they couldn’t do it. Alfa Romeo of Santa Monica even text me and said I didn’t value (Alfa Romeo)the brand with my offer so they declined to do business with me. Lol!

I’ll add photos and info to trophy garage as soon as I get some time :slight_smile:

2 Likes

That’s funny! I wonder whether they sell any cars with this attitude.

2 Likes

Pm sent check inbox please

Saw the pics. Very nice combo! Looking for the same but without the sports seats which I did not find comfortable.

1 Like

I personally like the sport seats after adjusting them they hug me like my wife hahaha

Actually most comfortable sport seats I’ve had and I’ve owned a lot of sports cars. Comparable to my BMW 650 but better

Was it an FCA lease or Ally?