Current BMW Incentives - Cumulative list

A base Stelvio leases for around $300 plus tax.
FCA / Chrysler + Dealer are giving lots of discounts.

Check this dealer near me that is already listing discounts and you aren’t even done - you can go further.
20% off MSRP plus $4700 lease credits means a $44K car drops to just over $30K!

https://www.alfaromeoandfiatofglendale.com/new-alfa-romeo-stelvio-glendale-ca

who’s giving 20% on a stelvio???

So Cal: Glendale Alfa and OC Fiat / Alfa - you can check other threads posted here and on Stelvio Forum for specific numbers.

I checked with both dealers and most of the cars on lot get 20% off sticker plus lease incentives on top of that.
Seems like they are rushing to get these 2018 off the lot because either the 2018.5 Apple CarPlay equipped ones or the 2019 are on their way ???

I’ve only seen the 20% off MSRP deal from that one dealer in the Seattle area. Have you gotten quotes from SoCal dealers? I haven’t seen any posts with 20% off and $4700 in rebates. Best I’ve seen was between 15-18% off and $3250 in rebates.

I think the bigger question here is…what does a Stelvio have to do with a “Current BMW Incentives - Cumulative list” thread?

1 Like

my BMW goes back this month and was looking to make a deal on another one, but at 20% off msrp … im torn!!!

Ha - they’re trying to convince me to get the Stelvio.

There appears to be quite a few sub-$400 deals here in the South. This one is tempting (if true):

I test drove both the X3 and the Stelvio… the driving pleasure stelvio on the Ti sport was a lot funner than the new X3. I had the x3 over the weekend as a loaner, so spent a bit more time with it. Tech-wise the Stelvio is far behind the X3. It essentially copying the same interface BMW had in their 2015 models. But if we can really do 20% off before incentives, I might be okay with it for 2 years. Without Android auto, my phone will just be on a magnetic holder on the vent anyways :wink:

I have a question regarding stacking bmw rebates. Can i stack fleet with recent grad?

@Bondo - Here are BMW corporate partners/ employer’s that qualify for fleet discount: https://imgur.com/zyeLS8D. Can you add this link in your post.

I have the same question, my dealer told it was not possible to add both together

Does anyone have any inside info on upcoming August incentives for BMW?

Nobody will know until August. You’ll have to wait like everyone else.

I figured that was the case – and I’m fine waiting like everyone else. :slight_smile:

If you are close on a deal, I would suggest submitting a credit application and locking the current rate.

Rates have been on the rise for months so do not let whatever deal you have been working on go to waste.

Just got a notice from my sales advisor that the Costco and all Type G rebates will be “suspended” from September 4th forward.

That is correct.

Type G - Corporate fleet is being suspended from Oct 2, 2018 - Jan 2, 2019

Costco Discount ends September 1, 2018

3 Likes

8-29-2018%2010-01-42%20PM

What did BMW do last year? Did they increase the loyalty /cash back offers to get rid of the older inventory.

Any updates on Sept incentives?

Also - There’s another test drive event (at least in FL) Sept 13-15th for a $1000 rebate.