Alfa Romeo Stelvio deal pending

Is that the base apr rate from Ally Bank or is it marked up a bit?

I believe it’s base… perhaps someone else can confirm.

Has anyone gotten a quote on a model with Carplay? I’m in negotiations with my local dealer but I think lack of competition is hurting me, no other Alfa dealer within 250 miles.
Here’s what I’ve gotten to (Ti Sport Missano blue):
MSRP: 52,840
Dealer price: 46,500
DAS: First payment + $199 doc fee. Registration paid later at DMV.
39/10k payment $489 + tax.
This dealer uses Ally bank and is quoting way higher for 24 months. Money factor is around .0002, 48% residual.
My feeling is that this is an average deal and then factor in having to pay for two high dollar maintenances at 24 and 36 months puts me off even more.
What do you all think?

Seems pricey.

Is your Ti Sport equipped with Carplay ??

Was the $3250 lease incentive applied ?

How long has that car been on the lot (build date)?

Yes on the Carplay and $3250 incentive.
It’s been listed on the dealer’s site for about 40 days.

Wow, very lucky to have found one with CarPlay!
All the cars here in So Cal don’t have it but they have been on the lot for over 200 days.
That is why one of these “pre-Apple CarPlay” Stelvios are going for 20% below MSRP!

You should treasure your find because it is rare.

I’m sure the latter half of this year we will see more and more what you found to be common, but if you can’t wait, that’s a good deal for a newer Stelvio and to get $6K off sticker plus the $3250 incentive!

1 Like

That’s roughly the same $ I got offered, but for a 50,500 Stelvio. Where is your dealer? :wink:

hi I’ve been a long time lurker, relocating to socal, I can’t seem to directly PM you, would you be able to share the dealer? Hoping to get this for my wife. Thanks!!

CA dealers are not allowed to lease out of state !

Alfa Romeo Stelvio
Alfa Romeo of Greensboro North Carolina
MSRP 46,800
24/month 20k total miles

Terms 399/month after all tax/fees 23 payments - Zero Down
I spent 5 minutes on the phone to get the price which did not require any haggling. Inside the dealership Brandon L 336.217.1601 was great, the whole sales process (Credit check, lease paperwork) took 45 minutes. They don’t do any extended warranty pitches/service agreements, just the car.

This thread alerted me to this dealership, so I also wanted to share my experience. Brandon said they can ship vehicles anywhere in the southeast including Florida. They are a no BS volume dealer. Thank you Eurocayman1 & leasehackr forums for alerting me to this deal!

2 Likes

Well done and you are very welcome! Are you from NC? I tried getting the Stelvio from them but they wanted $465/mo for Florida residents

What trim was this? Is this a model that has android auto / car play?

Is this for base model? I got one quote from bay area dealer 440$ (including tax) with 1000$ drive offs. This is on base model with few add ons msrp $45,500

I’m from Raleigh NC. I think mine was a 22J the base is 22M, mine has the 19”wheels, paddle shifters and a few other things in that 22J package. I’m not sure about Carplay. The big key is the getting the one made in late 2017 which qualify for another $1000 discount or about $40 per month. They had a base gray with XM for $386 with that discount and a base black for no additional discount $399 and a black with brown leather & both driver assist packages for $435. This is also 23 total payments & includes all fees and NC’s 3% tax. At 399/month for 23 payments mine averages $382 per month over 24 months for a 46.8k model.

The residual on these are terrible at 60% 24 months. It’s a great deal because of the MSRP discount $9,000ish, Therefore, options get expensive.

This dealership is so helpful, just pick up the phone and ask what they have a good deal on, they will tell you. Call Brandon 336.217.1601 from Alfa Romeo of Greensboro, NC. The Raleigh dealer could not come close to these guys.

2 Likes

Good deal!
Yes, this is true - get a 2017 manufactured Stelvio and the dealer gives you additional money for an aged unit.

These 2017 made cars do NOT have Apple CarPlay/Android Auto.
Only the 2018 coming in next month will have it.

So if you can live without Carplay/AA then look at the huge 20% off discounts on the current on lot cars. Plus the $3250 lease incentive and you can come out less than .75 % LH deal!

My local dealer has the base for $349 and Sport for $399:
https://www.alfaromeoandfiatofglendale.com/new-car-incentives-and-rebates-glendale-ca

got a quote from Southern California dealer, $52K MSRP. $467 with tax and $3000 DAS. what u guys think?

$3K DAS is too high. Have them drop it to first month + registration + fees.

Thanks. How about navigation? The only reason I would want the android auto / car play is to have navigation (if none is included).

CA dealers are hard to deal with… :frowning:

Nope don’t go for it, it’s a no go deal brother