Advice Please! 2021 430 BMW

I can get you a much better deal, even after shipping, but I don’t have any with ventilated seats if that’s a must-have.

1 Like

A post was merged into an existing topic: Off Topic Landfill 5

Personal attacks are unnecessary.

Unless something’s changed recently, BMW’s ventilated seats are useless.

I just realized that I’ve stopped turning ours on.

2 Likes

I’m curious what the outcome of this was?

I can’t even get to your numbers at a no discount fully marked up deal, but I’m not an expert on FL fees. :thinking: Maybe you can look at how they wrote it up in order to learn.

That would be great, I’d love ventilated seats but not necessary. Thank you!

1 Like

I’ll send it to you in a few.

No, hold on please, I’ve been busy!

Is your credit below Tier 1?

Monthly rent charge = $135.38
MF = .001627

Max Tier 1 rate with full markup is .00133 IIRC

edit: deleted perfect match on LH calculator. I copy/pasted the wrong thing and I’m not re-doing it right now.

2 Likes

It is standard +, as I was taking care of my mother the last 2 years, after evil sibling spent her money, but they know me and the situation very well and the reactor for standard + was 0.00030 and I came up with much better numbers. My first time, so not sure I did it correctly.

I even put in the MSRP

I did call Wesley Chapel, I left the guy a message yesterday.

you didn’t get .00030. You got a fully marked up mf of .00133 with a .00030 addition for your credit for .00163.

I looked up standard + and it was the 0.00030, is that were they screwed me?

That is the additional charge for that credit tier

Buy rate MF (what the bank sets for Tier 1) right now (this varies monthly) is .00093

BMWFS allows the dealer to mark up the MF up to .0004 over buy rate for additional profit, if they choose to.

Your standard + credit added an addition .00030 mark up

.00093 + .0004 + .0003 = .00163

2 Likes

Frustrated Head GIF

1 Like

The dealer doesn’t care what your credit is or why, as long as you can get approved. They marked up the MF to the maximum, plus they added the .00030 for the lower tier. And honestly nobody on here cares either, but it is a necessary input to calculate the lease correctly and I noticed that it was above the max allowed.

See here:

I guess it could have been a lot worse. What’s done is done.

2 Likes

So they used the full mark up, but didn’t have to?

Yes, as a lot of dealers do. There’s nothing wrong with them marking it up, you just need to be aware its there so you negotiate an appropriate price.

3 Likes