Advice Please! 2021 430 BMW

Have you signed this deal, yes or no? It’s not clear based on your posts.

1 Like

Thank you for being so helpful, I greatly appreciate it! I’m learning now.

I didn’t sign yet, so…

Please don’t

5 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: Off Topic Landfill 5

See, this is why you need to focus on the deal and not go off on tangents about your friend’s Tesla and your evil sibling… the people here are trying to help, but when pertinent information is constantly overshadowed by non sequiturs like that, it’s difficult to assess the deal. Quite a few people on here thought you already signed a bad deal given your vague responses.

I’m not trying to attack you, but if you want any chance of getting a good deal, put the emotions and outside issues aside and focus on the numbers, especially when talking with a dealership.

Honestly though, I think you‘re the type of customer who would be best served by going through a broker, as they’ll do the negotiating on your behalf.

Best of luck in your car search!

4 Likes

You are absolutely correct, I will use a broker. Thank you, should have learned all of this a long time ago!

I will work on it. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Please e-mail me at ashleigh@dmvlease.com, and we’ll talk about exactly what are must-haves in the car.

Thanks!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.