Absolute cheapest lease on any car one can get right now?

Haven’t seen a post like this recently (though I may have overlooked it - apologies if so).

What’s the absolute cheapest lease one can get 0 down (or just tags/registration and first month) right now? I don’t care if it has one door and three wheels - if it can do point A to point B and has a warranty, it’s good. Orders are fine as long as it’s within 2-3 months delivery.

E-bike… Depending on your commute?

1 Like

Ok correction. It needs at least three wheels and one door and an engine preferably with gas but open to hybrid or electric and can carry 2 people.

Plz don’t say tandem e bike

Kia forte, 399 m 0 das, im sure a broker might have better but that number i know
Also a hyundai venue similar price

Soul, forte and taco sr 4x2 are all around 350. 4x4 taco 385ish. Tax tags inc for most states. 36/10. No msds needed.

I have all in stock and they were selling very well up until about a month ago. At least some stock is finally building.

Three wheels and a singular door?!?

:mag: :eyes:

9 Likes

Front hood door like those trams at disneyland

1 Like

We had those at hersheypark, lol

Pretty sure financing an EV would have a way lower TCO than any “cheap” lease you can find rn

On the east coast some brokers had some good frontier 18-mo deals, but not likely over here on the west coast.

You mean assuming used resale value stays in a similar ballpark as now, 3 years down the line?

YMMV but gas prices would definitely not make a Frontier or Taco economical for me.

No. Assuming value retention follows the ballpark of pre-pandemic data.

Totally agreed. TCO is going to be significantly higher.

At $5/gallon, the difference between a Forte/Corolla and Frontier/Tacoma is well over 14c/mile. At 10k/yr we’re talking a monthly delta of $117.

And while we’re at it, it’s probably worth doing some due diligence on insurance cost as the delta could easily be $50-$80/mo.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.