Cheapest EV Lease

hey all

what EV is leasing the cheapest, looking for something that will just get us through these 3y with minimal payments until hopefully cars come back down to normal

i’m seeing some really cheap leaf deals, is that the one that is leasing the best?

ct/northeast

Wait for 2023 bolt.

Leafs arent thr best because finding stock is hard, riding out 3 yrs? Find an old kia soul ev and drive it for three

yeah, even 18mo is fine, to let cars come back down a bit to something lower than this

crazy coming from a 289+tax cx5 gt premium to nearly 500+tax for the same thing

i suspect in a year or two, while we may never see the 289 number again, there should be something closer to the middle

i suppose i’m open to pretty much any car with a low lease payment to weather the storm

What would the payment look like if you bought out your CX 5?

With every new lease comes transaction costs like dealer fees, Acq fees, etc…if you put that money towards the CX5 instead of a new lease it might make more financial sense to just buy it out & drive it for a few more years.

1 Like

thanks! yeah, its something i’ll have to consider at this point. it may be the cheapest option

Check with the dealer about a good extended warranty. Then you’ll pay the car off over 3 years and have warranty the entrie time… then at the end of 3 years you have a spare car to either keep or sell. The more of us who do this instead of add pressure to the new car market, the faster the market can and will come down.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.