Cheapest Lease Out There?

I live in the Greater Los Angeles area, and my 2003 Toyota Camry just went to crap. I need a car, and I need one as quickly as possible. I understand I may have to wait for inventory, BUT…

What is the cheapest and most affordable lease payment out there at the moment THAT IS NOT a KIA / Hyundai? With 12-15K mileage allowance per year.

Just to give you an idea of cars I have been interested in: Chevy Bolt, Honda Civic, Subaru Crosstrek. At this point, I don’t care what the car is, I just want to be able to get from A to B.

I need a car as soon as possible and I am open to leasing as a temporary solution.

Thanks in advance for all your help Leasehackr community! :heart:

Subaru in Sherman oaks for the crosstek no markups there

Good luck finding a civic at sticker
Bolt will be marked up as well unless you wait

4 Likes

Since you eliminated the 2 brands that have cars under $400 OTD, locally cody’s got some Corollas for $450 with 1k down.

1 Like

Nissan versa, purchase, $20k out the door and about $370/mo for 60 months.

With a large majority of vehicles these days financing offers a lower total cost of ownership than leasing. Even more so when you start looking at 12-15,000 miles per year.

Any reason you automatically jumped to leasing? Over the last 24 months we have seen the elements that make up a lease move unfavorably to the lessee. Lack of dealer discount, lack of incentives or rebates, higher mf, the same or lower Rv make it uphill sledding for a good lease.

Since you seem cool driving an older vehicle, I’d take a look at CL and FB marketplace, find something that has depreciated a good bit and is historically reliable and check out a few.

2 Likes

Check if Nissan is still doing the 18 month lease. Their Frontier trucks were going for $300/mo with $1500 down in June.

Not in California…More like $400. But I believe all frontiers are on StopSale until they fix the Parking Pawl issue.

Bro, find you a used Crown Vic from the CHP auctions, and ride that until this thing clears.

I’m not just giving you random info: I daily a Crown Vic.

5 Likes

But does it have Apple Carplay and Adaptive Cruise Control? Those are my must haves. :slight_smile:

1 Like

It has a full size spare and stab plates inserted in both front seats, I’m ready for anything.

4 Likes

Start checking brokers for a Corolla SE in your area.

I had one in my 20’s. Was a previous NYC yellow cab.

Loved it but it did fish tail like crazy . V8 and RWD etc… :laughing:

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.