2023 Frontier Pro4x MSRP $47,960.00 One Pay 18/10 $4,381.76

No, just the $ off MSRP first. Nothing else - no lease/buy, no trade, no incentives, no anything.

As far as the searching, I would start with the following:

1. Nissan Build Page - you can locate the one you want within 500 miles and always see the window sticker, whether it is on the ground or in transit, etc.

2. Dealer website - make sure it is still there, how many “views” it has had over time, etc.

3. Then go to CarGurus, Autotrader or cars.com, etc. to see how long it has been there (not all sites/ads will tell you this).

You can call each dealer individually, but good luck getting the GM, GSM or SM on the phone initially. Some dealer pages have the email addresses for staff and I would start there, email just the dealmakers with authority and give them the stock # and that you are interested. Use a burner email without your name and cell number as well.

Awesome thank you! I paid to become a super support and the calculator is awesome! I just found the Nissan Frontier S Crew Cab 4x4 is a RV of 96% and there is one at my local dealer. If I put down 7 MSDs and one pay it, and I can wriggle them down to 5% off MSRP then I’m sub $200 a month total cost all in.

1 Like

Sounds like a great plan.

I also believe you can put 9 MSDs down as well to get it even lower.

The calculator says 7, but I’ve seen a bunch of people say 9. So I’ll ask at the dealership! I’m excited to call tomorrow and see if I can work something out. Part of me wants the bonkers deal of a Frontier S 4x4, sub $200 is pennys for a brand new truck. But part of me also wants the fully loaded Pro4x

1 Like

According to the calculator, the max is 5 MSD on the Nissan One Pay lease.

It’s important to be willing to cast a wider net than just your local dealer. Reach out to multiple dealers within a radius you are comfortable traveling. In this instance I would focus on sales price first and make a numerical offer. Don’t just say “I want 7% off”. Make a dollar figure offer to them. From there you can start to discuss the leasing specifics. Don’t be surprised to have dealers reject your offer even after agreeing to your selling price. Once they see what you are trying to accomplish they simply might not want to lease a car to you for that low of a payment.

1 Like

The calculator is wrong. See the OP in this thread and these as well. 9 is the max:

https://forum.leasehackr.com/t/2023-nissan-frontier-pro-4x-optioned-out-48-6-msrp-5-150-one-pay-3-600-msd-18-month-10k/452616/4

https://forum.leasehackr.com/t/2023-nissan-frontier-pro-4x-47-945-msrp-4-357-one-pay-2-700-msd/451821

https://forum.leasehackr.com/t/2023-nissan-frontier-crew-cab-pro-4x-48-580-msrp-18m-12k-366-67-effective-10-200-total-single-pay-msd/451380

1 Like

^^^ These are BS right? I talked to a dealer about 45min from me and they gave me this on a Frontier S. Residual Value of the S Crew Cab 4x4 is 96%. But that monthly bill - even on the one pay - seems higher than it ought to be.

Its confusing with NMAC as the max with single pay is 9…but the max on a monthly lease is 5. Why…because Nissan :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Using the dealer’s zip and tax rate for their location, the monthly is right but everything else is wrong. On top of that, the discount is weak (2.05%).

Your numbers plugged in at the bottom.

I would shoot for a selling price of $34,814 which is only $100 above the RV (and still weak) but it will still fund from NMAC. Otherwise they have to mess with the number or cut you a check on the side to make it work/fund with NMAC.

Your monthly is then $242

1 Like

So I filled out the calculator the exact same way you did. But at the dealership they are giving me different numbers. It seems like they have the MSDs correct, but I I can’t seem to figure out why the monthly lease payment would still be $273 in that 1pay quote. Idk how to tell them ‘hey my online calculator said it should be cheaper’ without sounding like an idiot. Any advice here would be great lol. Should I ask for a fully itemized contract so I can pick out where they are charging me extra? They started by trying to give me a $500 service contract which I had them remove already.

Also I should note that I’ve been going for the Frontier S Crew Cab 4x4 because the RV is 96% and the total cost of the vehicle is a bit cheaper, but it seems to be pretty diffcult to get them to budge on those models. I keep hearing that they have more wriggle room on the Pro4x models because they have a higher mark up. That seems reasonable. Should I instead just got for a Pro4x? I’m wondering if these 2-3% discounts from MSRP will end up making me pay about the same price as if I get 5% on a pro4x. If its the same price I guess I should just go for the nicer model.

Just give them the numbers, one by one, that were plugged into the calculator and tell them that is the deal you want with total out of pocket and MSDs.

No need to tell them how you arrived at the numbers or that you used a calculator, LH, etc.

If I was you, I would go with the 4x4 Pro-X CC if you can get a bigger discount for a monthly of just a few dollars more if you can swing it.

Also keep in mind that the NMAC programs will likely change tomorrow as well.

1 Like

Hmmm okay I’ll do my best! I think I’m going to call a dealership about 1.5 hours from me tomorrow cuz they have 3 Pro4x models that are all posted with the MSRP and the ‘dealer discount’ already around 3.8% or so. I bet I could get them to 5% (or hopefully more!) off MSRP. I’m hoping to not put the onepay down and the MSDs and just pay a bit more month to month. So getting money off the MSRP seems to be really important for me to get a good price!

As for NMAC changes, will this potentially affect RVs and MFs?

1 Like

Get the pro 4 sure.

1 Like

Yes, they will both likely change but also could stay the same. You never know!

GUYS…I feel like crying right now. I found a beautiful Pro4x with a dealership that played ball and got me to 5% off msrp. I sent over the details laid out in the calculator and they were down to work with me, but then when they got back info from NMAC the residual value was 93% and the money factor was 0.00376 (up from .0028). The calculator hasn’t updated but I’m guessing that these changes were just made literally today. Jeez I feel so defeated.

Brutal if true. I was just lining up a deal as well.

That’s correct, nissan rolls its new programs on 4th