2023 Nissan Frontier PRO-4X | $47,945 MSRP | $4,357 One Pay + $2,700 MSD

Just wrapped up this deal thanks to all the inspiration from this forum! This was the dealerships first time doing a one-pay but they were very receptive and wanted to learn.

EDIT: Updated to include the signed contract numbers.

Vehicle: 2023 Nissan Frontier PRO-4X
MSRP: $47,945
Selling Price: $44,945
Term: 18 months at 10,000 miles/year
MF: 0.00196 after 9 MSD
RV: 95%
Drive Offs: $7,057 ($4,357 One Pay + $2,700 MSD)

CALCULATOR

7 Likes

What state?

South Carolina.

Do they have more pro4x? Mind sharing their info?

I hate to be a wet blanket, but I would not share the dealer information until your deal is signed and funded.

2 Likes

SC has really cheap taxes on cars. So your payment on the same deal will be higher in most states.

Your target should be replicating the % discount.

3 Likes

NMAC won’t fund that. On a NMAC one pay selling price = gross cap cost = adjusted cap cost. Which must be at least $100 more than the residual.

So they will have to re-do the contract, but hopefully they eat the difference and don’t ask you for it. Congrats on the deal!

I’ll have to see what they do. Just got word that the paperwork was completed this evening and they are going to have me e-sign. Doesn’t funding approval take some time after paperwork submittal?

My dealer had the same issue with the “residual over a $100”. They did in fact end up increasing the cap cost and then “writing off” (or “eating the difference” as @themachine put it) some of the difference. I kind of screwed up and didn’t catch that they didn’t write off enough compared to the original sale price that was listed on their website, but that was on me for not catching that in time (cost me $24 per month :frowning:
).

Is 95% RV common enough? Seems like an insane deal for a $48k MSRP car

Do you mind sharing the dealer in a private post, I am in SC and would like to get the same deal. Thank you.

Congrats on the deal!

Could you upload this deal to SIGNED! or share your redacted contract with us so we can upload it on your behalf? We are trying to build out SIGNED! to improve the community’s deal discovery experience.

Thank you!

Here’s that copy of the contract. Some minor changes from my initial post to get funded by NMAC but the dealership didn’t collect any additional funds.

2 Likes

why is that one-pay of $3317 but your title says $4357?

I guess just a weird way it is written up. So looks like what they are saying is total lease payment does not include tax/acq/doc fee. $3317 + $500 + 695 + 518 = … no, wait, that’s too much. But I guess that’s what you are saying about not asking for more. So weird.

Sales tax, doc fee, and acquisition fee included in the title.

sorry, was editing as you replied. lol.

1 Like

Looks like they used the $500 NMAC incentive to reduce that amount. There’s still a ~$200 difference that they didn’t ask for.

Yeah….NMAC has the fees paid as a lump sum up front and not as part of the lease payment. God bless em for this! It gives those who want to extend the lease a lower monthly for the next 6+ months✔️

2 Likes

Do they allow extensions on one-pay leases?

Robert Redford Nod GIF

1 Like