2022 Jeep Grand Cherokee 4XE

Interesting, I would have thought some more sound deadening in the GC would have remedied the engine noise. It is quite a noisy 4-cylinder.

it’s noisy when new but seemingly gets better after ~500 miles (at least in the Wranglers)

Just heard from my dealer they expect my Summit and my Overland by end of month. I’m honestly shocked, I didn’t think I would see these until December…

1 Like

Hey is anyone else seeing the GC 4xe money factor at .0039!!! Like 9% interest on the lease from CAAP? I hope im misreading that after waiting 9-10 months.

I thought it was incentivized?

It’s .00185 for September for tier 1 and 36 months. Is the dealer telling you it’s higher?

That’s great. What’s the tracker showing? Are you in production?

Oh man I hope so. Saw this and freaked : Standard Lease Rate Sheet – September

My base GC 4xe is in transit to dealer as of this week.

4xe has incentivized rates that dont show up on the standard sheet

Tracker still shows D1 on both. Seems like they need to do some work on that

When did you order? My Summit Reserve is in production and today on day 5 the build sheet popped up on the tracker today :slight_smile: I hope that means it’s closer

Overland order was 7/19, Summit order was 8/29. Allegedly they are both leaving the factory by the end of the month.

I’m still undecided as to whether or not I’m taking the overland, as that would be a flip. Should have ordered a base, then I would be confident in it but my original plan was to actually keep the overland. I ordered the summit after I realized that I was optioning the overland up to basically the exact same price point and I could get the two-tone on the summit.

1 Like

I mean they’re all getting the $7500 applied. Worth checking in with other Jeep dealers who might be interested in them, there certainly won’t be many on the lots anytime soon with a bunch of sold orders in the queue. Might even be able to get commitment before you sign.

If you were to flip, would you first lease it and then pay the payoff amount then flip OR buying it outright and then flipping it? I wonder how the 7500 lease credit (which is taken off the top in a lease as opposed to tax credit in a purchase) works here. Does CCAP have any restrictions on flipping right away?

3rd party buyout via CCAP. Buying Dealer does everything no tax for you.

Can the buying dealer be the dealer you purchased it from? Worried they might be peeved…haha\

Reading this thread now

lol, yeah don’t do that.

1 Like

Is the incentivized info available publicly anywhere?

It is not. Comes up in dealer connect, which is only available to dealers.

1 Like