2022 Jeep Grand Cherokee 4XE

Does anyone know what the incentivized Money factor rate is on the grand Cherokee 4xe for October? Purchased from Clutch’s dealership in Louisiana. Delivery is October 31st.

Wont be out until the 4th

Just checked some local dealers to see if they had 23 Wrangler 4XEs on the lot or coming in. One dealer has 12 Wranglers either on the lot or in transit, and 14 GC 4XEs coming in or on the lot. If anyone is planning to flip this thing, I would do it in a hurry. The fact that a lot of dealers have these and Wranglers coming in if not in already is absolutely going to kill flips.
I was regretting driving to and picking up my 23 Wrangler yesterday. It’s just a holdover until the next car comes in, but I don’t feel good about it.

Yeah it’s interesting you say that because I do think they’re getting some dealer allocation out there ahead of sold orders to drum up demand. I have an order from a month ago that has a vin but no build date, at least according to the tracker.

One of my two orders is a keeper and the other one is 10% with Mitch so I’ll get my deposit back when it sells. But no doubt this is not going to be a wrangler-esque profit machine.

Yea I got 11% off with Mitch but being in sucky NJ, I think I’ll be lucky to break even on the Wrangler. I’m thinking maybe the Reign might entice local dealers more to have one on their lot.

Not if the dealers are able to sell the stock at MSRP or higher.

2 Likes

Yeah, they should be able to get sticker for sure. Though I asked a dealer near me for their best price on a base on their lot and they lead off with msrp as a “one day only special.”

Sure, until tomorrow, then it’s a special again. Dealer I saw that had stock either On lot or incoming had 5k markups listed on a few of the Wranglers but no markups listed on any of the GCs. Who knows, dealer websites are all full of shit anyway.

Is it for 22 and 23 both? and we can only have it locked at the time of order or can we do this later too?

Some dealers already selling these with 7.5k savings?

https://www.elgincdjr.com/exotic-new/Jeep/2022-Jeep-All-New+Grand+Cherokee+4xe-04525a1b0a0e0a937646c224c263601e.htm

That’s the Tax Incentive of $7500 listed to look like a discount from the dealer.

5 Likes

Numbers change across the board on the 4th.

You can only lock in rates at time of order and they have to be incentivized rates to be able to lock them in.

So the tracker says mine will arrive in 9 days (moved up a week earler a few days ago) but it’s not showing as built (been stuck that way almost a month) and there’s no build sheet.

I’m assuming this is just the tracker being the tracker but has anyone else had or seen anything like this?

Edit: now it’s showing November for the tracker, so I have my answer. The wait continues.

Any chance you have the incentivized rates for October on the GC 4Xes?

1 Like

Dealer says my summit is in transit but the tracker says in production and 11/6 delivery. Seems to be all over the place

got an email from Jeep Care that my jeep is going into production next week, assume it’s not the only one (baltic overland, no options)

That is probably for an order and not in stock vehicle ?

Mine says it’s built 2 days ago, just updated today. No delivery date but a build sheet. Funny how it seems it’s all over the place!

Any idea what changed for the October programs?

heads up for anyone flipping, i heard from a few local jeep people that they’re each expecting several inbound units. one guy told me 9, the other 8, so i have to suspect that the rest of the dealers will all be getting a few at the bare minimum. just something to keep an eye on if you’re banking on the scarcity angle.