2021 Chevrolet Camaro LT1

Heyyy Not single, two kids under five. I got one…no excuses lol.

6 Likes

Or if I had a three car garage…:rofl:

1 Like

I don’t have that either lol but they threw in a car cover. But I have no cars right now and the wife’s is paid off.

1 Like

I got one as well. i8 is in stage 2 transfer so couldn’t help grabbing one for some fun. $325/mo 39k msrp. I prob could have got them down a little more but wanted to lock it in as they got like 10 calls on that car just yesterday. Just conquest no supplier unfortunately

4 Likes

You guys better watch it with all of these “I would
if only” type posts as otherwise @Ursus is going to come in here and lay the hammer down and link you all to the offramp thread!

4 Likes

manual or auto?

Had to get auto. Not ready to teach the wife to drive stick, but this would be a fun car to do it in.

2 Likes

I couldn’t find any dealers willing to work on an auto otherwise I would def. take that lol

1 Like

(Sarcastic overused response on)
“Oh well…Next time come here first and ask for help before you sign…enjoy the car!”

(Sarcastic overused response off)
LOL

4 Likes

I would have preferred manual but you know, “just in case I need to drive it somewhere”

2 Likes

My wife has zero interest in learning to drive a manual transmission, my teenage daughter tried for about 15 minutes with me this summer…actually got the hang of it a little bit but then she said “why would anyone actually want to do this? Isn’t it just much easier to have a car do everything?”

Of course she is correct, there is no real reason to do it anymore😁.

6 Likes

All the people you’ve hooked up on this site… Nobody could do you a solid?

1 Like

By any chance is it Shock?

Spur of the moment buy. Haven’t even driven one before, I can’t imagine not enjoying it for a couple months. With that said I didn’t sign yet if someone has a supplier code!

1 Like

I’ll take a code If anyone has one that they aren’t going to use!

The hitch is the benefactor has to have used their personal code within the last year. So I have a code I’m happy to give folks but need to score my own deal first to be able to pass it on.

1 Like

Has anyone had any luck finding a good deal is CA? Might eat the insurance costs and try to find one if it’s even possible out here.

This^^^^

More deets at bottom here ( I posted the full GMS program terms).

@ethanrs is brokering one do get that asap, its probably already gone