I have retired thanks and goodbye :

Any chance theres a recent college graduate discount?

Is the educator discount the same amount?

Yes, all forms of supplier are $300 additional discount.

We have 14 days left for this month, hope you get them soon enough. Crazy how it was gone within a minute. Were folks seriously hitting refresh every second, the commitment to getting a deal jeez!

3 Likes

The number of people on this thread expecting LH to spoon-feed them is outrageous.
Seriously people, do a little homework. Ethan is definitely top notch in terms on pricing and fast turnaround. But if you do a little homework, shop around, know what numbers you’re looking at, you can score a decent deal if you need a lease soon.

5 Likes

2021 Camaro LT1 - Sold

Since people are just now catching on to LT1s - here’s my last one in stock.

39 Months - 10,000 Miles

$277.54 Total DAS / $277.54 + Tax

$39,635 MSRP
$3,965 Dealer Discount (10%)
$1,500 Rebate (Lease Loyalty / Conquest)

Vehicle is White / Black - Options Below

• Sport pedal kit $155.00
  • Paddle shift automatic transmission $1,595.00
  • Hood stripe, Satin Black with Silver Ice Metallic hash mark $460.00
  • 20" 5-split spoke machined-face wheels $1,695.00
  • Rear wing spoiler in Satin Black $725.00
  • Cargo net $70.00
8 Likes

Dang that dealer discount is insane. You could probably cut it in half and it would still get snatched up in a heartbeat

2 Likes

That is unbelievable @ethanrs.

You do out of state? :slight_smile:

CA residents only

1 Like

Yeah, I kind of already knew that😢. If someone had GM supplier to stack on top of this, OMG. Actually, it is already OMG, with GMS it would be complete lunacy.

1 Like

is a NE broker throws up a Auto LT1 im taking that in a heartbeat :joy:

I’ll take it. If it means registering in commie fornia i’m down.

This holiday LT1 madness is starting to rival the great BMW 4 series giveaways of 2019.

1 Like

That would be about 258 sign and drive for me if you were in Jersey and giving the extra 300 for supplier, after my rewards and Buypower :cry:

2 Likes

My condolences.

1 Like

I thought supplier was 600 and some change?

See, I’m playing chess here though. There’s inbound units in the area that might hit the East Coast before 1/4/21… GM did the last Buypower top off on 1/2/20 if I’m not mistaken. So that means there might be some extra rewards in my account just in the nick of time. At this rate GM Financial will pay me to take one on 1/4, and my wife will still say no.

5 years and never got one top off and bought 3 new Chevys.

Just park it down the street, she’ll never find out.

1 Like