2021 Chevrolet Camaro LT1

Oh man… If it’s gone, at least I know it’s possible… let the hunt begin.

If you search recent Camaro LT1 threads there are a few from west coast over the last day or so I believe.

Message @ethanrs asap if you are down… he hasn’t marked it as claimed yet.

Has anyone even checked to see how much insurance on these things would be? Really curious…

Early 20s here in NJ and it’s $700 for 6 months. Not nearly as bad as I imagined

1 Like

I’m actually now interested in this, should be a decent gap car until the market gets better.

Insurance is lower on this than the hellcat, it’s $110/mo for me, hc was $150/mo.

Really? It’s like an underpowered Scat Pack with a Bolt interior.

2 Likes

Considering everyone with a wb charger wants to charge me $900/mo, every bmw dealer wants $1200/mo for the m5, inventory is low.

The new e55 is sold again for $23k.

I’m running out of options here :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

I realize it’s just one crappy data point, but my insurance dropped $2/ month, previous car was 2018 accord sport 2.0.

I mean more data points is better tbh, interesting though nonetheless

1 Like

My insurance quote would go up about $360 per year compared to a 2017 C300.

I chased a scat for the last five months…didn’t care about wide body and there ridiculous what they want. Dodge has been calling me for three months to buy my R/T Durango that is gone already. Took that as a Opportunity to shoot my shot one more time with snow on the ground…the sales rep said don’t bother didn’t even quote me haha.

mine insurance only goes up by $9/mo after replacing a Toyota RAV4 :joy:

The Camaro and scat pack are a driver’s race, the scat may, ever so slowly, pull on it. I don’t need a back seat, and that challenger is just too long. The interior certainly isn’t like my wife’s car, but I’m too busy driving to touch the soft materials.

1 Like

Tell me about it, worst fkn dealers to deal with.

The level of arrogance and combination of stupidity frustrates the heck out of me.

The charger and challenger keep fca afloat, yet they act like the hellcat is some sort of unicorn lamborghini.

Go figure.

Challenger scat all day over the camaro for daily driving, the challenger is just way more comfortable.

On a track I’ll take the ss or zl1 all day but for daily driving/drag strip it’s scat and hellcat all day.

With that being said, you ain’t gonna find a $300 scat so the choice is easy.

On the flipside I would rather pay $900/mo for a hellcat than a zl1.

It’s claimed. Someone beat me to it.

My dealer was willing to work on them, they just have none… Sucks.

I agree most of the dealers are miserable. I feel so lucky to have found this place. Manager is a great guy.

2 Likes

Interesting choice @jeisensc tryna pick up some women in that hot new camaro after covid? :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

I joke :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:.

Any SRT Jeeps?