2021 Chevrolet Camaro LT1

Damn yea…I think the consensus is any state where it can be driven year round, not so aggressive.

1 Like

My first car was stick and I learned to drive it one the way home from the dealer. As long as you have some sort of coordination and understand the concept it’s not too bad to pick up, especially when you put yourself in a position where you have no choice. Granted I drove home a used Toyota Matrix and not a v8 Camaro lmao.

1 Like

Except CA folks seem to have some luck.

So you get one of those people to lease in CA and when they flee Gavin Newsomes reign of terror…they will be in your state for in state transfer…boom. Your welcome :wink:

5 Likes

Is parked on the 405 really “driving”?

3 Likes

Too true. But they have better back roads.

1 Like

For all the manual LT1 leasers, I put a little info about the annoying skip shift in the off ramp.

Especially when planes that missed SNA get the right-of-way

2 Likes

Ok folks here is where I am at. The “discount” is my supplier pricing code (which I had specifically ask them to apply despite providing it originally). There is no enhanced conquest here, so just the $1500 incentive. Obviously the MF is marked up which is frustrating. They claim the car has a few folks working deals on it right now so “it wont last long/won’t be here after the weekend.” Sure. Where should I push?

Not worth it at all…I’m not sure where you would go. Is that 2200 upfronts? Your way to far apart on this car.

They are being ridiculous. Yea Texas tax is all upfront, but my calc has it rolled.

2 Likes

In your situation the only way I’d accept any money factor markup would be in exchange for tax credits.

1 Like

Send them back electrics breakdown and say 7.5% discount and I will be in to sign first thing.

1 Like

Yep. I’ll try it out.

What they came back with. MF bumped down but discount still seems to suck. leasehackr.com/calculator?make=Chevrolet&miles=10000&msd=0&msrp=37690&sales_price=36523.45&months=39&mf=.00028&dp=-2189&dealer_fee=150&acq_fee=695&taxed_inc=0&untaxed_inc=1500&rebate=0&resP=64&reg_fee=200&sales_tax=6.25&demo_mileage=0&memo=&salesPriceTax_radio=true&dealerFee_check=false&govFee_check=false

1 Like

Can you link me to the car? In PM

We parted ways at base MF but only 3.1% discount. Alas. Thanks for the help all!

1 Like

I think anyone looking for a fun car should grab one of these, under $300/mo for that many ponies is ridiculous. Throw out all your preconceptions of chevy and do it, if you can get one this cheap and don’t like it after a couple months, you’d have no problems transferring it. There’s no replacement for displacement.

If I was single or the kids were out of the house, I’d already have one.

5 Likes

Same here…

1 Like