2021 Chevrolet Camaro LT1

Going to sign Saturday. I gotta thank this forum for having that Camaro thread which led me on my search to find this deal. Plus id like to send special thanks to @z0lt3c for passing a GM Supplier code to me. I don’t know if the code is being attached alongside the dealer discount but I have to believe it did lead me to a better deal.

Year, Make, Model, and Trim: 2021 Camaro LT1 Auto
MSRP: $41470
Selling Price: $38587
Monthly Payment: $328-29
Drive-Off Amount: $328-29
Months: 39
Annual Mileage: 10k
MF: 0.00028
Residual: 64%
Incentives: $2250
Region: NY
Leasehackr Score: 11.3
Leasehackr Calculator Link:

8 Likes

Not a unicorn

Just a solid deal we’re all getting but this one is very low Msrp

Isn’t rv 64?

you’re right, I’ve adjusted it. Thanks for the correction

1 Like

Congrats enjoy and post pics!

Looks to be a great value for the experience.

I was reviewing historical performance of Camaro V8’s at Manheim, and it’s difficult because the LT1 trim is new, but the SS have held value well. I suspect this vehicle may outperform the RV over the term, returning some positive equity. If you add $2K of positive equity into consideration, it’s actually closer to $230/mo effective.

2 Likes

Did I mention I don’t know how to drive manual :joy::joy::joy: watching YouTube videos right now preparing :joy:

16 Likes

On the snow it will be easy not to stall.

6 Likes

It will give the illusion of me driving cautiously

Modern manuals are so smooth they almost shift themselves. The biggest problem is gonna be hills and spirited acceleration. These things just take experience to feel out. When I first started out on manual I would plan my route to avoid hills. Hopefully you have at least driven RWD before.

2 Likes

…in the snow.

3 Likes

Does a 330i xdrive count? :joy: there’s a first for everything

Please have someone video you leaving the dealer lot and upload it.

12 Likes

Haha :laughing: I’m prepared for the weird stares i will get through the wounded

2 Likes

Have you ever had a car with this kind of horsepower?

What’s the 2250 in incentives?
1500 loyalty/conquest, where’s the other 750?

Certain regions have an enhanced conquest incentive that is $2,250 instead of $1,500.

1 Like

No … :joy::joy:

1 Like

To be honest it’s funny in the internet but this isn’t a vehicle to play around with if you don’t know how to drive it.

6 Likes

Hey gotta learn some day but i will baby it for months to learn the ins and outs

1 Like

Yikes…good luck and maybe have a friend who can drive stick teach you.

5 Likes