2021 Chevrolet Camaro LT1

Oh yea the bay ridge guy said take the fastest jet and catch whatever deal you’re getting because there’s some magic going on :joy::rofl:

Has anyone used the GM Lease Conquest with the Camaro? The dealer is telling me only current GM family leasees qualify. (Other brands do not)

It’s on the chevy site, in “offers”. All leases qualify

1 Like

A few months ago Chevy/GM combined the lease loyalty/conquest incentive into one, which requires any current lease, any brand to qualify:

If you are in a region that had the enhanced incentive, that requires ownership or current leasing of a non GM vehicle 2006 or newer:

1 Like

The rest of us get the lousy 1500!

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: Off Topic Landfill 3

Well I didn’t want to get completely depressed this close to the holidays haha. We will be back down there soon enough if not back in Tampa…we will be Gulf buddies :wink:

What kind of pre incentive discount are you guys getting that jumped on the LT1 train?

Between 5 and 6% without supplier seems to be about the going rate. 7% with supplier. A broker and a dealer here each had one at 10%, but that hasn’t been common.

1 Like

@ElectricEliminator I just went to Chevy.com and built one just to see base price with only 1 option Auto trans and to look at inventory. Most of the them in stock are not base they have a bunch of extra options I don’t won’t I probably will put some feelers out and see if I can get any decent pre incentive discount a custom build.

See what they say, I believe @Bostoncarconcierge did an order or something that was in transit. I think that they need to have a VIN in order to lock in the current leasing programs, it may change after 1/4/21, possibly for the worse but we won’t know until 1/5.

3 Likes

Yep!

I put a deposit on a unit being built.

It can be contracted as long as it has a VIN, however, you may not see it until weeks later.

Edit—-

In this scenario, you need to remind them that you’re the best, most easy going customer they’ll ever work with.

“Oh, I don’t mind papering end of December to help you all with another unit, even if I take delivery 3 weeks later. I’m asking for a deep deal and am happy to be flexible if you accept. Also, what’s your favorite type of beer/wine? I’ll bring it for you when I come in to sign.”

10 Likes

Most gm sales managers only drink blood around the Philly area. My 39800 msrp is costing 325 all in. Can’t really complain though needed a replacement car and this popped up unexpectedly.

2 Likes

3 Likes

Haven’t been able to get anywhere with this in the Bay Area. Mainly just getting generic quotes at MSRP after breaking down what I’m looking for. Not to mention just about every Chevy employee confuses the 1LT with the LT1…

4 Likes

Not a good idea to follow Canadian postal code naming convention.

1 Like

Is that now turner Chevy? I can’t even find a website for kunkleman. Never mind…ha

1 Like

We’re getting close to home here :slight_smile:

1 Like

My dumbass was googling them like “does this dealer really not have a website”. Not to knock central pa and their proficiency of the internet’s.

2 Likes

My man, I can ‘out internet you’ any day of the week. :slight_smile:

For those that haven’t figured it out, it’s a meme from a local car reviewer Regular Car Reviews. Funny and absolutely outstanding guy.

@Jrouleau426 BTW, turner chevy used to be sutliff chevy, for those uninformed, they’re a local domestic dynasty in car sales since the early 1920s-30s. They used to be regulars at my restaurant pre-rona, and are absolute wonderful people with wonderful taste in champagne.

They sold a few of their dealers AFAIK, and the Sutliff family itself I believe has exited the industry. I know the Sutliff group still owns the largest Volkswagen Dealer in Harrisburg (I assume due to that one of the top ones in the nation), and recently closed their Buick GMC + Cadillac dealer in State College

4 Likes